Update Bugs 01/22/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Jan 22, 2016.

1. SnowballsT Journeyman

Planes of Fear and Hate have been messed up in last patch, now a raid cannot join up and raid the main bosses if anyone has even one lockout for trash, Also after you kill a mob in there if you die , you cannot come back into zone due to some new lockout message popping up and booting you back to PoT. The fixes are making things worse! also why was this not in patch notes so it could be tested ? just pushed through broken like 70% of the rest of it...
  2. Micker Augur

According to several players, pets can no longer hold aggro over any type of offensive action by a PC. Even a couple nukes from a mage and their pet will lose all aggro. Please take a look at this, it can not be intended.
    Atlans likes this.
  3. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Dropfast is correct in that you can still be within melee range of Anashti Sul but she will hit you with the DT. She has a warning message for her primary target (usually the MT) if they are too far away, and she will warn them twice. "I'll rot you from the inside out" is something you can make an audio trigger from, it has worked for me.
  4. Agrippa Augur

Saturday 1/23- Over two months after The Broken Mirror was released and almost four months after my credit card was charged, I'm still unable to work progression in The Broken Mirror.

Three of three times now, Fate Rewards the Bold has bugged out on the third step. The quest details are all screwed up each time. Two updates are given on turn ins, but the chest doesn't spawn, which means the third step, which reads ?????????, is impossible to finish.

At this point, perhaps you should just give players access to the full list of developer commands. You know, because being able to work progression for our characters in an expansion released in full over two months ago would be kind of swell. K- Thanks.
  5. Kcooler Lorekeeper

Pet aggro should be looked at again.. it seems to fluctuate to working.. to not working at all. As pet I'm talking about necro, beast, mage pets. Not charmed pets. You guys should take another look at the hate aa because aggro is worse then even before...
    Atlans likes this.
  6. Makavien Augur

The tank can use a mount also to avoid the pushback.

And from the times I have died from a trap in there it was from the "roots" and not the dt.

The roots can hit you with z axis when on the opposite floor it has happened to me when a root is up top but not when a root is on the bottom.
  7. Demin New Member

Still no type 9 for monk range item or charms
  8. roguerunner Augur

Not exactly, Fate Rewards the Bold has ALWAYS been just the handin as the steps. They changed the wording however, it updates on turn ins. The broken part is that it doesnt give you the 3rd step which SHOULD BE open the chest now. But it is "working as intended" unfortunately. Would love to get my spirit of decays done : <
    Iila likes this.
  9. Maedhros High King

High Bokon Boramos raid - "Shielded by allies" never ever dropped. He was invulnerable the entire time. Killed many rounds of adds until it went enraged after 24 minutes or however long.
  10. Randragon Augur

Fate Rewards the Bold Task in Demiplane of Decay.

Handed in the first two line items of the quest and there were no other steps after that.

The quest didn't complete or couldn't go any further. I know it had more quest script to go through but it just stopped and stalled right there.
  11. Deillusional Augur

confirmed on AB too. And obviously we cant go right for Sul, where the changes actually tested?
  12. Kianara Lorekeeper

Confirming Hate bugs .. had no problem adding people to task, but once they died in the zone they were given lockouts and booted from zone because they had an "uncompleted event". Also, zoning in for group xp would lock people out of the raid task.
  13. Leex Pewpewer

Pets Provocative Demeanor doesn't seem to do anything, must be bugged..
    Atlans likes this.
  14. Jondalar Augur

Ditto. Blocking me from finishing that bit o progression. No comment from daybreak.... days go by
  15. Rorce Augur

The visible armor sold by Kamiowe Ordup (and possibly the visible armor sold by the PoTranq vendor as well) isn't having it's stats boosted by Power Sources.

Looking at the raw data from these items, it appears aug slots 5 and 6 both have Type 21's instead of a Type 1.

An example item ID is 146589.
  16. shadowgod Augur

it will be fixed in a month :) Unless they think a progression blocking broken quest is hot fix worthy :)
  17. Kaloha New Member

Confirmed Hate raid bugged, most likely Fear as well. Lockout spam saying "Uncompleted events" and then booted from the zone. My Cleric alt had been in raid and expedition but hadn't zoned in, when he did, boot spam and gone. So this goes beyond deaths, gating, etc. PLEASE FIX! Potentially two raid zones inaccessible! Total waste of time trying to raid it today.
  18. wingz-83 Augur

FATE REWARDS THE BOLD is bugged. After the hand in phase, just says ?????? and doesn't continue.
  19. Eilelyen Journeyman

Plane of Hate and Fear: Revisited zones are bugged. Also Partisan task in Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay bugged after turning in items for first 2 steps.

Can we get things fixed a little quicker? We wait forever to get first batch of bugs fixed and then introduced a new batch that takes forever to fix.
  20. Hiladdar Augur

Pets Provocative Demeanor does not jack the pets agro to a point where it can old agro. I.e. it is broken, even for when the thing in melee range dps is the pet.

Zones are still crashing. To confirm that a zone crashed, /uptime. If the time between the server up time and zone up time is greater then 12 or so hours, then that means the zone crashed.
    Atlans likes this.