Update Bugs 01/20/2016

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Micker Augur

There is an issue with Pet aggro now. They are not holding aggro at all, and it's very hard to play atm. The new AA is not working properly or adding enough hate.
  2. Kcooler Lorekeeper

I posted about this a bit ago in this thread. Can you guys please take a look at this the new hate aa isn't even generating the hate we had before the whole melee with pet revamp... thanks! - I'm gonna assume this is a bug, and not intentional because that would make zero sense.
  3. Angahran Augur

Is Fate Rewards the Bold getting fixed in tomorrows hotfix ?
  4. Brudal Augur

Thank you for the update, I will stop trying to progress until it is fixed.
  5. Repthor Augur

The augs in Anasti Sul Enslaver raid still poof as the corpse clean up script is still running. thats 3 sets of augs lost now. this is starting to be really a big joke and CS wont help out either. thanks guys
    roguerunner, Iila, Zarzac and 5 others like this.
  6. Axxius Augur

Well... We just killed her tonight and her body with the augs again got immediately destroyed, before we even managed to click the button. I don't know how you checked, but it's still bugged on Live. Come kill her on Povar and see for yourself. :(
    Iila likes this.
  7. Randragon Augur

They should just move the augs to the chest for now until they can fix their script because obviously there is some issue still.
    roguerunner, Zarzac and Axxius like this.
  8. Axxius Augur

Exactly. The two half-faces drop in the loot chest. Why are the augs different - I have no idea. But this is getting silly.
  9. Taiqwon Augur

I'll add that we also lost the two augs on Anashti this evening like others have reported.
  10. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Can we have those augs added to the raid vendor, please?
  11. Zarzac Augur

On our 3rd set gone as well.
  12. Sindaiann Augur

What is even worse when you really think about it is, now people want 4 augs. 2 for the mask and 2 for gear. Before the mask was adjusted people just said F the mask and wanted 2 for gear. Unless augs are added to the vendor or other changes are implemented, it is going to be a hell of a long time before anyone even has the mask let alone 2 for gear at this rate.
  13. Eanelder Augur

Its for the FEELZ.

The aug's are actually the eyeballs of the goddess. As adventurers we are physically ripping them out of the sockets (blood and guts attached) from her still warm corpse so that we may smear them over our gear and gain their power. How could a goddess put her eye balls into a chest that magically appears on her death?

The real question is why are we stopping with just the eye balls. There has to be plenty of body parts in there whose God juice we should be able to make use of ....

(yes this is sarcasm, put the augs in the chest, rename them if you want to for the sake of lore)
    Axxius likes this.
  14. roguerunner Augur

There's always been some issue still with bosses corpses AND chests on events. Remember The First Creation and people going LD? haha
  15. Zunar Augur

Was doing the group missio Decay decreased in Crypt of decay.
    When I died, and tried to return to the zone after resurrection in the lobby, it wouldn't allow me to click the mirror in demiplane of life, so I couldn't zone to demiplane of decay at all, while I had the mission.
    When I terminated the task, I was able to click the mirror, and zone normally again.
    Is it supposed to be like this, so if a group wipes they gotta delete the task and start over?
    I sure hope not, cuz I didn't waste more time with this task after what happened.
  16. Stonereq Journeyman

Any updates on "The Shattering Maw"? In the patch notes it wasn't noted that the second aug slot was being removed. Also pre-nerf as a Beastlord I thought the Sympathetic Strike spell proc was intended. Could at least one of these be re-added please?
  17. Brudal Augur

Can you add extra aug slots to Berserker usable weapons too.
  18. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Thumbs up here, I can't see why dual wield melee dps would be too upset if all 2handers had 2 aug slots. The Monk weapon particularly seemed to help fix the classes damage output a bit - as you guys simply won't address Thunder Kick.
  19. roguerunner Augur

For any decay instance, I've always used the Skull inside Crypt of Sul, because mirror is semi buggy.
  20. Jondalar Augur

fate rewards the bold still borked.
    I cant even find the collection items that supposedly spawn