Update Bugs 01/20/2016

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Makavien Augur

Hate instance keeps crashing us on Firiona Vie Server.
  2. Onizenu New Member

My group and I are in the middle of Fate Rewards the Bold. I did the turn- in for the first 2 stacks of items. Now the task is stuck. Next step is ??? There is no chest. When we talk with Karth Punox, the only choice is "done", which kicks you from the zone.

I guess we'll bail on this. How can we know when this is fixed? We don't all have 24x7 play time so this is a huge waste of time to get this far and see nothing for it.

Thanks!

~~Onizenu
    Kallitank likes this.
  3. Kallitank Elder

Same here, have done this quest several times now with the same result. Only 2 tasks set and third is nothing but question marks.Would be nice to have this fixed since we need it to do missions in Crypt of Sul.
  4. Warpeace Augur

Have any of you went and looked at the spell data for this spell its Group V1 ....NOT MGB able no matter how much you all cry its purple so it should be MGBable. So according to you all my group heals should be able to cast as MGB also because they are purple spell gems also.

Have anything in writing from a Dev that says it should be MGB able? Otherwise you are going to have to taget groups one by one to spread your Ranger love around.
  5. Brellium New Member

Items disappearing when looting. Namely goblin frost totem and griffon eye for Warrior Crafted quest boots/vambraces. Shown up on chat bar as looted and does not appear in bag. Phinigel TLP server. Attempting to loot again will give an update if this occurs again
  6. Greymantle Augur

Yes the spell data shows Group V1 , obviously . However there is no logical reason for it not to be MGB-able. MGB was put in as a convienence to buffing classes. This is a group buff, fast cast/ relativly los mana cost.
    What we have been asking since BETA is WHY is it NOT MGB-able? Never seen a response. EVERY other group buff rangers get is. So why the exception?
  7. RPoo Augur

While we're asking for <adjective> things to be MGB-able, how about dichotomic reinforcement, it's gv1, or group rune, it's gv1 why stop at rune of rikkukiun, and manastorm bless it's heart rest in peace was gv1 not mgb-able.....
  8. Warpeace Augur

I vote MGB Wizard Nukes!
    Axxius and RPoo like this.
  9. Silv Augur

Could we still look into changing the spell icon of Dichotomic Reinforcement? As noted before it's identical to at least 3 other current-era spells we use and is really frustrating. Recommend the icon from Umbra (Blue Face) or anything else that is Enchanter-y.
  10. Prathun Developer

I'm unable to reproduce this. I've killed Anashti Sul, Enslaver of Souls on Cazic a half dozen times to try to confirm the issue, but each time she leaves a body and drops both eyes. My best guess is that the corpse cleanup script that runs on success is occasionally moving her body and making it difficult / impossible to loot the items. Since Anashti isn't aggro until you trip her dialogues, it's not necessary to move corpses to safe spots anymore anyway, especially on success. I'll remove that functionality and see if it helps.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  11. Mintalie Augur

12. Prathun Developer

Fixed this. Thanks! The warnings and enrage messages for Raid2 were using the Raid1 texts and not the Raid2 texts.
  13. Prathun Developer

Edit: A zone crash bug (one of them) should be fixed as of this morning's update.
    We're looking to address another crash bug soon.
  14. Iila Augur

We've always seen the augs in /advl, but they were only able to be looted on our first kill. See here at 3:23:00, and here at 2:44:00. Twitch already purged the stream from the 3rd, so no video of them poofing that time.

Corpse destroying clean up scripts have been eating chests and corpse loot since Arx. What kind of benefits do they offer to offset the problem of 'oops, opened the chest too early and now all the loot is gone!'?
  15. Wulerdar Gnome Slayer

if your hovering or not in the plane of hate instance when a mob is killed you get instantly kicked from t he zone for having a lockout for the boss of the task and you have to reget the instance to zone back in kinda makes clearing a pain
  16. Angahran Augur

How about some more tradeskilled weapon/shield ornaments then ?
    Since there was basically zero trades kill content in this expansion.
  17. Jmag Journeyman

--------------------
    We can ONLY kill her with Paladin, Cleric, THREE HIGH-END Wizards plus one of any class.

I consider this BROKEN. We've tried with bezerker, monk, and other melee dps, but cannot win at all. And these are GOOD players. As I said, the mission is BROKEN. It is RAID-worthy, but the dps and HPs she has are NOT Group - worthy. Please fix this. It is the last item I need to do.
    Jmag (the 6th wheel)
  18. Jmag Journeyman

I'm curious what the makeup was of the team you tested with. Please tell us.
  19. Iila Augur

Is the group version dropping the eye augs now? That would make the design of the quest mask a lot less painful.

But since you're talking about the group mission, not the raid mission, check out this thread https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/anashti-sul-enslaver-of-souls.229792/

Must be that FV curse.
  20. Zabal Journeyman

Just attempted to do an openraid on PoFear:revisited on Xegony. Get 40 people in raid fairly quickly, request raid (no announcements that anyone has any lockouts), go to break-in. We were sloppy, which is to be expected with an openraid, but then everyone started getting on screen emotes stating that 'X player had run out of time for that raid boss' (That's not the exact phrase, as I couldn't pull up the text in my logs) and they would then almost instantly be removed from zone. This happened to almost every player as they were rezzed in camp, until only 3 players remained in the zone. Anyone who attempted to zone in were instantly removed again.

To form up an openraid, that I advertised all week for, just to have it blow up into pure stupidity in under an hour is mindnumbing. These events worked fine last week and the week before that. What changed? TBM has been out for almost 2 months now and still things are breaking. I had the raid do a /bug report.

Now I am upset that I chose Agnostic as my diety. I have no one to pray to and possibly ensure that PoHate won't do the same thing for the guild tomorrow.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.