Update Bugs 01/20/2016

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Zabal Journeyman

For the Partisan task, 'We Make Our Own Rewards', it previously locked upon looting the final piece needed to complete the first 3 task lines. Now the task locks upon request. Is this intended?

Also, while I'm happy to see Remnants added to the reward, I used to do 'Decay Decreased' in about 45 minutes for a reward of 800-900. Now I can do 'We Make Our Own Rewards' in under 20 minutes for 1125 currency. You just flooded the market with currency that wasn't that hard to farm up in the first place. Not sure if that's intended or not but at least keep the currency on par for the difficulty of the mission. If a mission takes 2x longer to do and gives less reward, why bother doing it ever again?
  2. Prathun Developer

The things he's shouting is attached to his NPC file as his aggro text. Looks like this doesn't play well with the raid mechanics, so I'll move it to his periodic aggro script as a one time event. Sorry for the spam!
    Elricvonclief and Fanra like this.
  3. Stonereq Journeyman

Any news if The Shattering Maul will get it's Sympathetic proc back or the second aug slot added back in? The aug slot removal was not mentioned in posts. Also will there be a new rank of EM for raiders? TBS has the same EM focus as the new TBM pet ear. And also please fix pet agro. It was great before the changes why the nerf? If you don't plan on adding the second aug slot or Symp proc back could you offer a full price buy back for this item so we can switch back to h2h for Beasts? Also please not Beasts have had one other weapon with a Sympathetic proc on it (RoF quested weapon) and that alone is why I bought it.
  4. Eanelder Augur

According to the Daybreak Community Issue tracker EQ-621 it is intended that there is NOT one:

I believe that is Prathun's real world alias.
  5. Stonereq Journeyman

Awesome pet nerf,nerf weapon, and no EM boost /high fives all around. How is it that the select few got to keep procs the same or changed for the better and Beasts just get hosed along with monks and other pet classes.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Axxius Augur

Speaking of calling dead servants to your aid... Anashti Sul, Enslaver of Souls keeps asking High Bokon Boromas to 'hold off these invaders for N more minutes'. The very same High Bokon Boromas who we'd just dispatched of to get to her. No wonder Anashti has to do all the holding off herself. :D
  7. roguerunner Augur

Pretty sure that last step that is ?????????????'s is open the chest.
  8. Duhbeast Augur

Would you Rangers please pipe down about this, the beasts have been casting Ferocity in group only with a 35 second cooldown for years now. IT IS INTENDED.
    nocensor4me likes this.
  9. Natal Augur

No, the augs were NOT on the cursor. They simply poofed. Not in bags, not on cursor, not in mail. Just gone.

I put a petition in, not sure that will do any good though since the same happened to a great many other people as well. No doubt CS is flooded with petitions.
  10. Quality Lorekeeper

This is a part of your public relations problem. Of all the issues listed in this thread, you respond to a spam text that essentially doesn't effect anything in the game. However all the other mechanics that are being effected you ignore. Issues with pets, mercs, charm/range etc have more of an impact the raid spam which can be filtered. I hope you guys plan on a quick patch next week or something and we don't have to wait an additional month to be able to use our range/charm items.

Kallitank likes this.
  11. Fumarin New Member

Having the same issue - have done it twice and the same problem both times
  12. Malbro Augur

Game is very unstable, zones crashing all the time. Lobby at this moment is going down.
  13. Silv Augur

^This is probably the biggest bug of all. And to add insult to injury, his tweets rarely get put into the Tweet scroll on the right hand side of the main forum page. It's seriously obscene how this has been allowed to persist for so long.
  14. Sindaiann Augur

I think you somehow misunderstood that I was posting about how my OWN shield looks like a Fire Shield Ornament permanently without having one in it, and somehow thought my post somehow said something about whatever it is you posted.

Sucks your aug's poofed, but my post had nothing to do with YOU.
  15. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Sure. we'll pipe down when it is MGBable like it should be.
  16. Angahran Augur

Did you have to change the graphic for Shadowthorn ?
    I liked the old graphic, now you made it look like a pickaxe :(
  17. Silv Augur

What exactly is considered 'much more common' for Ounce of Fetid Flesh Collectibles to drop in Sul? I'm still averaging ~2 per clear of the ENTIRE zones (Head of the Snake, Bokon High Council). Almost identical to what I was seeing before it was "changed".
  18. Orbital101 Augur

Did 2 clear of mission 1&2 (High Bokon and Head of the Snake) and in 4 missions I got 1 collection to drop. That is worse then what it was for me... I would have expected such before
    *** Collections ***
    - Items for the An Ounce of Fetid Flesh collection in the Crypt of Sul should be much more common.
    but not after

I also went and did a full clear of To the Brave, go the spoils in case changes was made there and nothing dropped nor did anything spawn... To the Brave was dropping (with the same super rare drop rate) the collections from the kill set of the static zone before the patch. That should also be fixed even so none dropped inside my clear I am not sure if im going to clear that one again a few time just to verify if they still do.

*** Collections ***
    Items for the Putrid Poisons collection in the Crypt of Decay should spawn properly.
    - TBM collection items in errands will no longer respawn.

They are still up upon zoning inside Decay Decreased and respawn almost instantly.
    Silv likes this.
  19. Prathun Developer

Our artists created four new themed sets of actor tags (the models used as weapons, shields, and held items) for The Broken Mirror. The design team enlisted the assistance of a number of folks to help to assign names and visuals to items. Not everyone had done it before, so it was an "oops" that weapons from the new zones weren't using TBM visuals.
  20. Orbital101 Augur

Did 2 clear of mission 1&2 (High Bokon and Head of the Snake) and in 4 missions I got 1 collection to drop. That is worse then what it was for me... I would have expected such before
    *** Collections ***
    - Items for the An Ounce of Fetid Flesh collection in the Crypt of Sul should be much more common.
    but not after

I also went and did a full clear of To the Brave, go the spoils in case changes was made there and nothing dropped nor did anything spawn... To the Brave was dropping (with the same super rare drop rate) the collections from the kill set of the static zone before the patch. That should also be fixed even so none dropped inside my clear I am not sure if im going to clear that one again a few time just to verify if they still do.

They probably increased the drop rate by like 10-20+% from its original give or less 1% thinking they would drop more but doing the math even 50% of 1% is 1.5% and there is probably not even 100 mobs inside both instance put together lol

That or the patch really went wrong as we all figured that out with the extra down time and to get things back on roll they had to sacrifices most of the fixes to get us back in game ASAP to get us off there back while they can figure what went wrong. Only the greatest foul can claim to be perfect. :(

*** Collections ***
    Items for the Putrid Poisons collection in the Crypt of Decay should spawn properly.
    - TBM collection items in errands will no longer respawn.

They are still up upon zoning inside Decay Decreased and respawn almost instantly.

Bah double post guess I took to long to type a edit while I had to move my truck before it get towed lol