Update Bugs 01/20/2016

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Jan 20, 2016.

1. beryon Augur

Obviously, you're supposed to stock up on "!" during the flash sales, so you can use them to get rid of the "???".
    Gyurika Godofwar and Kolani like this.
  2. Sindaiann Augur

With the shield changes, when you log in your type 8 aug and any ornaments on the shield are on your cursor.

The problem is the shield now permanently has the same look as the ornament, the ornament is not in the shield, and you can't put a new ornament in the shield. The shield's new graphic also should not look like the previous ornament, but it does. I also have tried to put a different ornament in the shield as well with no luck.

Prior to patch

Diseased Dragon's Buckler with Fire Shield ornament

After Patch

Aegis of Immortality no ornament (still looks like Fire Shield graphic and should not. No other ornaments will go into it either)
  3. p2aa Augur

How many AC on the 216 AC aug that fits in non visible slots are you willing to sacrifice to be maxed in mod2 like shielding / avoidance ?
    Until the inflated AC is not fixed on broken TBM AC group stuff, no thanks.
  4. Warpeace Augur

Anashti's Dancing Feathers

When you click the cloak for the Illusionary Spikes XX the buff has a countdown timer. Timer needs removed and changed to Illusionary Spikes XX: Permanent.

Already /bugged in game.
  5. Dropfast Augur

A type 8 aug slot was removed from the weapon The Shattering Maul. This was not listed in the patch notes so it must be a bug. Please add this back. :oops:
  6. Allarn New Member

Dichotonic paroxysm 3 (Nec) says Need level 250 to mem

Wind of south 3 and wind of north 3 (dru) both say need level 250 as well
  7. Dropfast Augur

No, you just misunderstood. ALL of the progression spells are that way. Every progression spell is level 101. The level 101 spell casts the level 250 spells. It was done like this to prevent anything and everything from being able to focus the spells in any way. Using the level 101 version will cast the highest rank you've earned of the level 250 spell. AKA- you don't even need to change the hotbutton or spell gem like you have to do with the normal ranked spells. Find the level 101 version and you use that.
    Axxius and DruidCT like this.
  8. Sostenes Augur

Please revert the pet changes, they are not holding aggro at all. Thanks, Sostenes
  9. Gnarrgh New Member

Please fix the pet aggro! Max AA air pet with aggro weps and the new Companions buff and taunt on. Cant even hold aggro from my damn bard. 2 nukes and I got aggro... Try again, do it right!
    Sostenes likes this.
  10. Numiko Augur

I noticed an overall reduction in pet hate as well, I'm on phinny and using the 41 enchanter animation to tank, before the patch my pet was able to hold agro off me unless i did something really stupid, but now even with the 40% extra hate AA turned on I it is not able to keep things off me nearly as well as it did before the patch

Even something as small as sit agro will pull the mob off the pet and turn it towards me.
    Sostenes likes this.
  11. Axxius Augur

Source?

Half-faces have a 100% drop rate. The eyes were dropping 100% of the time so far too, except for the clean up script destroying the corpse.

If those are not 100% drop then I'd like to hear a dev confirmation that it's intended.
  12. Axxius Augur

That's not supposed to be the 1st step of the HA. Looks like the task somehow skipped the intended 1st step as well as 'forgot' to spawn the mobs.

And another HA broken after the patch.

That's some new bugs, probably related.
  13. Axxius Augur

Just the AA, not the spell. New AA ranks of Translocate and Teleport are trying to send people to Unknown Zone (it actually says so on the confirmation box). If you accept the TL, you go to /loc 0,0,0 in your current zone.

It has been always broken on Beta and hasn't been fixed yet. Spell Translocate works fine though.
  14. Fantaseyfreak New Member

I have done all of the Crypt of Sul missions and partisans and have not seen a ground spawn in the instances, and the drop rate from mobs within the missions seems the same as it was.

Am I missing something?

FF~
  15. Xorsazis Augur

Neglection Flayer's Rune proc went from 3k damage to 1400 damage.
  16. ShadowMan Augur

You guys destroyed pet aggro with these changes. Simple auto attack from just about any class will now take aggro from pets even if you stand there twiddling your thumbs for some time before engaging. Not sure what the reason for these changes were but I highly suggest you revert them and get back to the drawing board soon before you lose pet based groups as an option.
    Sostenes likes this.
  17. Sindaiann Augur

Poor choice of wording on my behalf. We have had the augs drop 100% of the time albeit being broke like everyone else. Previous quoted individual wording led me to believe potentially they are not a guaranteed drop. No dev or the like have said whether it is 100% drop rate or not. Confirmation would be nice indeed.

As well as fixing the things they said they were going to fix and not breaking new things.......
  18. Gochan Journeyman

Same issues here with in Defense of Health, keeps giving the Ballista version and nothing spawns in the zone! 5 times now, so yeah its broke.

Goch
  19. Greymantle Augur

Ranger spell ,Copsestalker's Enrichment is still not MGB-able.
  20. Eanelder Augur

I believe it is "intended" to be the 1st step in the HA now given the following:

So they intentionally removed task line items from the quest to speed things up, but as you suggested, the steps they removed seem to be responsible for spawning mobs, or triggering the next phase / lline in the quest.

I did manage to run A life partisan successfully yesterday and instead of having to collect ~11 items from 3 parts of the zone, only had to collect ~4 items from 2 parts of the zone.

Definitely sped things up, well the ones that worked at least.