Unwrap your mystery bonus item

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by CaptAmazing, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Crystilla Augur

2. Lisandra Augur

To be clear I was trying to use it for the account it was sent to.
  3. Koryu Professional Roadkill

You can check to see which bonus the code is going to give you before actually purchasing any SC. Go to the page for buying SC, and the place to enter your code is on that page. The code and bonus amount is only good for one day, expiring at midnight Pacific Time. It looks to me that, if opted in, we should be receiving this email once per day, so you have multiple opportunities to get a better bonus if you are good about checking your email and claiming the code on a daily basis.

I only got a 25% today, but I'll be keeping an eye on it. There's an upcoming sale on the Komodo and Dragonfly mounts to add to my stable.
  4. Crystilla Augur

Just editted that in - you have to use the link from the email (you can't redeem this on the regular /activate location on the main website). They have a special link you use for this.
  5. CaptAmazing Augur

Using the link from the emails ALWAYS seems risky. In fact, I did and when it wanted me to log in I closed the page and went looking to see if it was even a legit offer.
    Lisandra likes this.
  6. Lisandra Augur

Oh I see, well I guess I should have read the fine print. I'm used to doing it the normal way after using so many game cards that way.
  7. Lisandra Augur

Yeah I don't like using links from emails either with all the phishing & hacking going on especially at various Sony divisions lately.
  8. Crystilla Augur

Yeah - this isn't an activation of existing card. This is station cash purchase (so have to go to that screen on the main website if you don't want to click the link in the email per capam's hesitance).
    CaptAmazing likes this.
  9. CaptAmazing Augur

Thank you. I got 25% x 2. Pass.
  10. Maeryn Augur

Should probably erase your login too.
    Tarvas likes this.
  11. Crystilla Augur

Just keep checking back each day because you'll get a new code each day.
  12. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Don't hassle the Hoff.
  13. Siddar Augur

Rules and Conditions:
    SOE Station Cash Mystery Bonus Codes will expire at 1‌1:5‌9pm on the day they are sent (all times PS‌T). Bonus Codes will only be sent to customers who have opted in to SOE Marketing emails as of 1‌2/1‌7/1‌4 and have logged into an SOE title at least once since 1‌/1‌/201‌4. Codes are nontransferable and have no cash value. Bonus Codes cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. Limit one Bonus Code per Station Cash wallet purchase per day. The amount of bonus Station Cash you will receive depends on the amount you purchase (for example, a 2‌5% bonus will reward 250 Extra Station Cash on a 1,000 Station Cash Purchase). Applies to web purchases of Station Cash during the promotional period only (bonus not available in-game or for game card redemptions)
  14. Cearah Apprentice

Would like the station cash(4k) and rogue discs fixed in game as a gift ,no buying ect,SoE owes us that much for all the crap we players have been dealing with after the release of TDS,not none of this crap we have to buy yet again and put money in their pockets ,how about you put something in our pockets for once ! for free.
  15. Siddar Augur

I think there are four possible rewards 25%, 50%, double, triple you can only see what reward you get when you purchase SC.
  16. Kiillz Augur

25% IS what I got locked in for ... you see it BEFORE you purchase....once you enter the code in. Like I said for 25% they can keep it.
    Lisandra likes this.
  17. Kiillz Augur

ONCE you hit apply it tells you what you qualify for
  18. Crumm Lorekeeper

I got a 50%. Tempting, but I'll hold out for double.

Personally I like bonus SC. It's the only time I ever buy SC, and gives me an excuse to buy silly ornaments/mounts I don't need.
  19. Siddar Augur

I see make sure you apply code before you choose a SC amount. If you paste code and then choose a SC amount before you hit apply it skips using code and moves you right to the complete purchase screen, without applying the extra SC. Make sure you see the extra SC before you complete purchase.

SoE customer service is in for some holiday work overtime.
  20. Crystilla Augur

Why overtime? Something like you described is 100% user error, on no website that exists can you get a code without actually applying the code.