"Unvaulted" items now available (Memorial Day 2022) ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Suigetsu, May 28, 2022.

1. Suigetsu New Member

Um... anybody see anything newly "unvaulted"? Looks the same, minus 20% pricing...

*(was hoping for ball of cotton, or maybe some new/locked illusions or mounts to collect) T_T
  2. Herf Augur

Nope, nothing seen so far :(.

/emote numerous flippant comments come to mind :(
  3. Vlad Diszno Augur

• Unvaulted a selection of Marketplace items. - is what they wrote.
    • Even if they would have just brought 1 item back onto the marketplace, they'd have been correct, but 0 items constitutes being incorrect.
    Perhaps that part of the bonus didn't see eye-to-eye w/ the discount bonus on what 12am means.
  4. Herf Augur

FWIW the bonus didn't start until a few minutes after 12am :D Last I checked it's still not in the in game /calendar.
  5. Hekaton Augur

yeah nothing in marketplace unvaulted....and its the holiday weekend now so who knows if its going to happen
  6. Loup Garou De loop de loop

Its in there now but only about the bonus exp, rare mobs and discount. nothing about unvaulted items
  7. ChiiChii Augur

Since there's no support on the weekends, this announcement falls into their "idgaf" category. The fact the announcement was super late plus the info in this thread leads me to believe they rushed this and forgot this part. Heh...
  8. Malbro Augur

Unvaulted a selection of Marketplace items. - is what they wrote.

What the heck are these items? I've never heard of that before.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its just like going thru the drive thru at Jack in the Box - you wait half an hour in a line of 3 cars only to get your order and find half of it missing

Only we waited a whole day and find all of the marketplace items missing
    Herf, Nennius and Deux like this.
  10. Hekaton Augur

they'll fix it eventually and we'll get a standard "sorry for the inconvience" or "thanks for your patience"
    ChiiChii and Herf like this.
  11. ChiiChii Augur

exactly. that's all we'll geto_O
  12. Suigetsu New Member

Dunno... I'm hopeful Daybreak might run it kinda like how Disney vault used to work for movies... so many months/yrs, some rotate in, others rotate out... seems like its been awhile since anything "vaulted" rotated back "in", and others "out" (discounting LoN cards and heritage; which seem on a good rotation).
  13. Dizdemona Lorekeeper

lol golden armor $170, clockwork $85, you can put your "vaulted" gear back away
    Herf and Hobitses like this.
  14. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Cash grab gonna cash.
    Lucentio and Hobitses like this.
  15. Suigetsu New Member

Woot! Something(s) unvaulted-- Thx DB games ^_^