Fixed Internally Unusual amount of archery misses recently (pulling)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by feytalangel, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Shea Elder

I was seeing it a lot in various areas of Unkempt Woods, especially the SouthEast section of the zone, I forget what mobs those are.

I was also seeing it a lot on worgs in Timorous Falls.

Distance didn't seem to make any difference, definitely not max range as I could use a clicky item to pull (Crumblewidget's Arcano-Nullifier) without moving at all after multiple arrows not doing anything.

And yes, to say it again, these aren't actual misses as there are no 'miss' messages and you can see the arrow fly towards the target. Just nothing seems to happen.
    NyteShayd and Jeebs like this.
  2. Padimar New Member

Is this still being looked into? I'm seeing this issue on the Luclin server a lot the last few weeks. I noticed when looking at my battle hits, I never have any bow damage except Crits of various types (Critical, Lucky Critical, Critical Headshot, Lucky Critical Headshot, Strikethrough Critical, etc). No regular hits. If I'm pulling a mob, I can fire the bow for a couple minutes and it wont have a hit.. If I fire off a spell like Stealthy Shot, then I will start seeing crit hits. At first it did seem more common in the gnome targets, so I though maybe the hit box might be below the ground, but I see it in other mob types as well.
  3. Ratalthor Developer

We pushed a change in the latest update. Is this issue still happening for anyone?
  4. Zenn-La Journeyman

Same issue with my warrior. Used to fire an arrow and the mob would reliably be hit and come running. I have fired 5 and 6 in a row withoiut any hitting. Mob in range, I see the arrow fly, but never hits anything. Its enough that we have been discussing in group how my archery has gone bad/
  5. Ratalthor Developer

Has the issue improved since the latest update?
  6. Ratalthor Developer

Resolving this thread as there have been no additional reports since the changes implemented. If you are still experiencing the issue, please open a new bug report thread. Thanks!