Unusable Crate Items on Agnarr

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Teyefte, May 21, 2021.

1. Teyefte New Member

I opened a Halfling Heritage Crate on Agnarr and received a wrapped item that cannot and will not ever be able to be unwrapped on our server (we are locked in PoP; unwrapping this item requires a post-PoP expansion to unwrap). I petitioned in hopes that I could get a fresh crate in place of the items that is completely worthless to our entire server. The response I got was very disappointing. I'm stuck with a completely useless item and an image of the Comcast guy from South Park rubbing his nipples and saying "ohhh that's too bad :)"
  2. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

It is odd that there are requirements like that. The Throne of Xorbb painting, yeah, sure. The zone it ports you to isn't in game until Rain of Fear. Even still, you shouldn't need the expansion unlocked. The port will simply fail if you don't have access to the zone, including active zone flagging requirements. (I tried to use the torch to hop into Brell's Temple when UF unlocked. No dice.)

The Runnyeye Adventurer's Head needing DoDH? I think they messed that up. Liberated Citadel of Runnyeye is an instanced zone... I'm pretty sure it is just supposed to be Clan RunnyEye.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.