Unofficial Discord for the two new TLP servers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vicus, Mar 26, 2020.

1. hyrum_cpfc New Member

Great server, found a guild here love it
  2. Vicus Augur

I have consumed way to much popcorn...and it's only been the pre-movie trailers!
  3. Shagroth Journeyman

Bump! If you are looking to roll on either Aradune or Rizlona, this is a great channel to belong to if you're curious as to which guilds are rolling on either or, or just talk about what is coming our way on a new TLP
  4. Vicus Augur

I have added a few bots to get this server ready for launch. Currently have 5 different Youtube channels that are EQ centric along with the Everquest Twitter feed now tied into the #news channel. I posted a lot of TLP videos for you to waste some time over the next 6 days.

Also I have setup a #streaming channel with our guild streamer in it "PathToEternity" . If your guild plans to stream and want it to be announced in the streaming channel for others to view (good for recruiting as they can see guild atmosphere), Let me know and I will add it. If I can help make the server more useful pre & post server launch let me know.
  5. Alakshak Journeyman

I can always appreciate a well maintained and curated Discord server.
  6. Vicus Augur

Any streamers from the Hardcore guilds want some extra followers for server launch craziness just message me your twitch/mixer name and will spread the word.
  7. Vicus Augur

Few streamers will be pre-gaming the launch. Welcome to watch and have something to do while servers start up. Information is in the streaming text channel.
  8. Vicus Augur

Blaze is currently live and streaming if looking for something to do to pass the time. Talking TLP info, guides and tips. Can check the streaming channel in the discord.
  9. Vicus Augur

https://discord.gg/prbPjKp

Great place to wait out the ques and such. Also lots of streaming and recruiting going on (and there will be lots of openings in guilds coming available it seems).