Unlock Polls on TLP in October

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tudadar, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Tudadar Augur

New vote popped up after servers up from patch

Do you want ragefire to unlock expansions faster permanently vote

Do you want to open kunark early on lockjaw vote. Choices are no (voting starts decemb 1st) or unlock kunark early november 2nd with no vote instanly.

Got both polls on a lockjaw only account.
  2. Vlorg Augur

I will laugh soo hard if lockjaw open up early...

'' we left ragefire for lockjaw because we wanted 6 month of classic!!!!''

turns out the majority is bored after 4 month.
  3. Zublak Augur

Awesome, can't wait to vote when I get home later!
  4. Seraphim Augur

Why are people on Lockjaw voting for expansion release times on Ragefire? Shouldn't the people on Ragefire vote for that decision?? Who comes up with these moronic ideas?
    Alphont likes this.
  5. taliefer Augur

edit: i should probably wait till i log into the game and see the poll before making assumptions~
  6. DaedorAlive Elder

Thank you DBG for (finally) listening to your player base and having this poll.
  7. kraggnar Elder

We will all vote for slower unlock on Ragefire from our Lockjaw poll. Because we can....
    Zublak likes this.
  8. Riley Augur

Nah, vote for faster unlocks so it turns into a lightspeed server.
  9. Seraphim Augur

So does this mean I have to power level a character on LJ to vote no against slowing down Ragefire?
  10. Sulerill Elder

The hate is real.
  11. Zublak Augur

Holler at me, I'll plvl you for Krono =D
    kraggnar likes this.
  12. Hobbit Journeyman

I can't wait for Kunark on Lockjaw. Maybe all this drama and bending over will end like it did on Ragefire
  13. James Augur

Yea that's enough for me, I am done. I left Ragefire so I would not have to speed through content, they STATED when they let us move we would have 6 months progression and as usual they have told us a bold faced lie and are looking at speeding things up. I am kinda glad this happened, it made it easy for me to decide to leave. Thanks DBG.
    Jinx, Kaneras, Grandma and 1 other person like this.
  14. Zublak Augur

I am sure it will help a bit. Adding more content for everyone is always a plus. Velious is the expansion that really opens things up, but Kunark won't hurt for now.
  15. Glowerss Augur

I sincerely hope it passes. The added amount of raid content would be very handy, and I don't particularly fancy the population if we're still in classic and RF is in Velious =p

Hopefully it eases up some of the unnecessary drama as well.
    Zublak likes this.
  16. Zublak Augur

Considering they said they would revisit Lockjaw to see if they wanted to stay on track or not you seem to have some misconception that they lied. They never set anything in stone. If this effects you so badly you feel you need to quit than I guess that sucks. No one will force you to not play in Classic zones. Good luck on your future endeavors.
    Darkening likes this.
  17. Agrippa Augur

I was initially against rushing all of the expansions, as I'm not fully best-in-slot, maxed tradeskills, maxed ally with all workable factions, etc. on even one character yet, but now I'm thinking it will be nice to have all of the raid drama move to Kunark and leaving classic to the rest of us.
  18. Skipper Augur

Why would Lockjaw have any influence over Ragefire and have a vote in our poll? I already am reading people from Lockjaw in general harassing our server cross server telling us they are voting no.
    Agrippa likes this.
  19. Skipper Augur

You know what, forghedaboudit. Just assume everyone on Ragefire wants the faster unlock schedule and let's proceed. Not even necessary for a vote.
  20. Simone Augur

I voted for faster unlocks on Ragefire and voting on December 1st on Lockjaw.