UNLEASH THE BANESTRIKE!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by MissletaRodcetKnife, Jul 24, 2018.

1. MissletaRodcetKnife New Member

OMG what fool thought the banestrike should be a passive random event? I NEED the banestrike option for so many reasons...I BEG you please give back the control button to the players!
    WorriedinNorrath likes this.
  2. Denial_Sinfae Augur

3. Neodraykl Elder

I agree with you that I disagree with him.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  4. Cadira Augur

Give it a toggle to turn it off and on.

Was doing a quest where I had to get mob down under 20% health and then click something on him, and banestrike killed him. Hahahahaha!
  5. WorriedinNorrath Elder

There are situations in-game that having a passive banstrike can be a bad thing.
    Allayna likes this.
  6. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Agreed. Would be nice to be able to toggle it. Makes going back to old content hard if mechanics call for balance etc.
    Axxius likes this.
  7. Dropfast Augur

Yea I'd say this is a must. So many raids / events / parsing / ect ect where you don't want some random damage spell going off that also causes descent aggro. I love the change but this needs to be followed up!
  8. Dropfast Augur

Oh and it not going off every 45 seconds like it should if your have the AA's done is a problem as well. I worked my booty off for those, they need to work please ><
    Thunderkiks and Koryu like this.
  9. Riou EQResource

They changed the spell the proc should be using to be 1 hate override instead of the 1 hate = 1 DD standard value when it was a button, so I don't think the aggro part will be a problem anymore
  10. Axxius Augur

THIS.

Make Banestrike a toggle, just like Spell Casting Subtlety or Color Shock.
  11. Dahaman Augur

I play a level 50 shaman on Coirnav. In group or solo, I use DOTs to do damage. I don't melee because I'm too busy with mana regen via Cann-Dance as well as staying out of melee range due to avoiding hitpoint damage (again... mana regen issues). I don't use DDs because the mana-damage ratios for shaman DDs are atrocious.

As it was implemented, my shaman will hardly ever get Banestrike to activate. Unless I'm missing something...?

I know that this is a "freebie" to Coirnav on TLPs. I'm not complaining at all. I'm just reporting a side effect of the implementation.
  12. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

13. jeskola pheerie

Keep it as was/is but change it back to how it is now.
    Toruch Fleshrot likes this.
  14. drizerker Lorekeeper

Toggle Please
  15. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Keep as is my ranger is loving it.

Andarriel
  16. Axel Furry Hats OP

I did like it thw old way where it would break root so I am slightly sad about that.

But having a ~13k proc every so often is pretty nice so keep it the way it is.