Unknown error

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Wetarded101, Sep 12, 2018.

1. kharmelion Journeyman

Cannot log in to any account - connection to login server not established.

Call somebody in on a Saturday to crank start the server plz thx
  2. Exekute New Member

I can't login. It makes me sad and angry that I pay for a game that I can't play very often because it's always down whenever I try to login.
  3. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Since about last night, game either freezes or crashes to server select while zoning. However, after reloading crashed toons I don't have any issues playing in the zone I was attempting to reach. Please fix this! Thanks
  4. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Still having random crashes when zoning.
  5. NeverPayForLag Augur

Here too. Seems to have to do with last patch. Some accounts sporadically simply disconnected while others on other systems worked fine - very strange - never had it in that way.

Happened only in Palatial Guild Hall twice. They appeared after relog outside of the guild hall. No error message, simply like an exit, the other only disconnected to login server. And it is not the line because other accounts worked smoothly without problem even on the same system. Only the Guild Hall ones poofed (which didn't do anything but waiting on people to get buffed).
  6. Buster_Shruggs Augur

The random crashes when zoning are still occurring.
  7. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Ccrashed from character select with message, "The server is not responding."
  8. select21 Journeyman

Same here, can't log in.
  9. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Logged in after a few attempts, still crashing randomly when zoning. Once I make it to a zone I have no issues.
  10. Buster_Shruggs Augur

The random crashing upon zoning continues...