Unknown error trying to redeem a loot card...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orienn, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Orienn TreeHugger

I got the Dragorn War Mask from my free pack and I'm trying to redeem it, but it keep's telling me 'An unknown error has occurred while attempting to redeem this item.' It burns because it's the mask, help me out here.
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I am also experiencing this error when attempting to claim my loot card (Painting) from this month's 5 free packs. I was able to redeem old loot cards (before this month). This is a bit worrisome as I have a few tradeable loot cards in reserve.
  3. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

since this has been prolly petitioned and posted numerous times imma go out out on a limb and say unless this affects TLP servers we aren't a priority
    Vdidar likes this.
  4. Tenaka Lorekeeper

Had a similar problem with a single loot card after the LoN game glitched that one card could never be redeemed, it was from a bought pack also and I successfully traded it to my secondary account and could not redeem there, traded back and still can't.

Did anything happen with the LoN game when opening those packs? A crash or freeze maybe?
  5. Eanelder Augur

Theres a thread in the Player Support forum about this:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/redeeming-lon-loot-cards.231117/

I was able to redeem a few of my older loot items, but not my items from this months free packs. My money is any new loot moving forward will not be redeemable unless someone with power takes note.

Also , I have to wonder if there is anyone left who knows LoN still exists, let alone fix it.
  6. Orienn TreeHugger

wow thats !
  7. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

They need to halt sales of Booster Packs and Booster Boxes until the problem is fixed.
  8. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Loot card redemption is still bugged.