Universal chat/Tunare

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Harabakc, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Harabakc Augur

So... is universal chat dying on all servers, or is it just Tunare?

The actual server crashed just before 4 am and it's been screwy since. Loyalty reads as 0, velocity as 0, chat servers chain crashing.
  2. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

Just Tunare. Bertoxxulous is working fine.
  3. Xslia Elder

Tunare is having universal chat issues - we are back to the spamming of joining/dropping chat channels for the last 4 hours (when I logged in an account this morning).
  4. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Been happening since the server crashed. Could someone at SoE take a look?
  5. Xslia Elder

channels have been down for a while - we are not even getting the autojoin spam anymore.
  6. Harabakc Augur

We are now. The chat stuff was mostly fixed up until the entire server went down. What's the deal?
  7. Xslia Elder

And we are down again. I also posted in the support forums on this issue. What I do not know if we are the only server impacted or if all servers are.
  8. Roshen Brand Manager

We're aware with the issues on Tunare and our team is working to address these currently.
  9. Xslia Elder

Thank you! much appreciated.
  10. Harabakc Augur

How about awarding us flags for Xorbb 3. The server crashed while we had it at 0%.
  11. Elricvonclief Augur

12. Elizabeta Augur

So, any update on this yet?
  13. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Honestly, if you need to reboot Tunare in the early hours to fix this PLEASE DO.

This channel yo yo garbage is annoying. It affects peoples Krono transfers, friends lists, ignore lists, etc as well. It's been 4 days now.
    Harabakc likes this.
  14. Ulaian New Member

Can only agree with the above. It needs fixing and needs it fast, even if said fix means we're offline for a bit.
    Harabakc likes this.
  15. Xslia Elder

Status update please or pretty please?
    Harabakc likes this.
  16. Luithien New Member

Probably the most important aspect of this game to me, after 15 years, is the ability to see and talk with my friends. This issue is making very frustrating to even log on, let alone the annoyance that it brings to our evening raids. Please place more emphasis/resources on getting this repaired.

Thank you,
    Luithien
    Elricvonclief and Harabakc like this.
  17. Elizabeta Augur

Day 5..

Anyway, this is not a bug, it is a feature. With the roll-out of Plane of War and the ridiculous bow staff issue, they wanted the whole server to experience the way it was in PoP, from permacamped spawns to no raid/chat channels. Should this experiment annoy enough people it will be implemented on the other servers.
  18. Harabakc Augur

They want to remind us, you're supposed to box, not group or talk to other players.
  19. Xslia Elder

Can we get some sort update please on the status of this? We are all asking politely - well until one of those dratted gnomes get riled up, then no telling what may happen.
  20. Gumlakx Augur

Given the impact this is having on our server, I hope resolving this issue is high priority. An update would be appreciated.