Unity mission, possible to break the quest chain with to much dps

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Evurkvest, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Evurkvest Augur

On the 2nd step, were you are suppose to dps Commander Xataka (if you do things in order) and then say [true leader]. It is possible to kill the npc before you say the key word and after that it is impossible to update the step. Suggest locking hp on the mob untill you say key word.

It didnt take alot to break it, 4 chars and no one was burning.
  2. Kialya Keeping your butt alive since 2002

Same thing happened to us. We had to kill slower.
  3. Moege Augur

He does health lock at 20%
    Until fixed suggest slowing down your dps ?
  4. Fenthen aka Rath

The first gnoll you engage will lock.
    The second gnoll you engage is killable before you do the keyword if you aren't fast enough. This destroys the burly gnoll spawn (neither will spawn at all) and the quest is no longer completable. It has to be dropped.
    The third gnoll has no emote text, just kill him.

The order you engage the gnoll commanders does not matter, the text emote / script is always in the same order. However the burly only spawns when the first 2 in the task (Gar / Xat) are completed.

I generally take Xat first since he's closer to the zone in, and he will lock. I then move to Gar and that becomes killable for me if I am not fast enough.
  5. Jondalar Augur

With pretty abysmal dps, on second Commander I can get the true leader prompt, hit it and he reactivates and while trying to finish him off he deactivates and does the stupid gnoll prompt. If you don't hit that prompt and the next fast enough and he dies also bugged.
  6. Febb Augur

This is probably due to server side lag in processing the health of the npc. So it looks like you'll need to slow down your dps.