Unity HA torn pages...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tatanka, Mar 17, 2021.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If I click the link in the text then they all call me a steaming pile of refuse (sp) so I have "tell me your leader" hot keyed and I start spamming it at 20% when they go immune. Has updated every time to the next step. No killing.

Might want to give it a shot.

Another thing might be your not advancing in the right order. You have to go thru the steps the same way they show in the quest steps or it changes things. Unlike other quests where you can do steps out of order.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Metanis Bad Company

The only minor issues I see with this mission is the warping Razorgills and the 2 or 3 gnolls stuck behind a locked door. Everything else is super easy compared to the rewards you get. Seriously, how dumbed down does this need to be?
    CatsPaws likes this.
  3. Waring_McMarrin Augur

But it is possible that they make changes to which mobs the pages drop from so that it can be ensured you get a full set from every run.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I think its fine that you don't get a full set every run. Considering the turn in rewards everyone in your group then you effectively get 6 feathers in one turn in.

and you can still get 20 commemorative coins for just doing the base quest.
  5. CazRa New Member

Going by what they say the second and third one are supposed to die, the first talks about how Axtig tricked them and he won't follow him anymore while the other two say he is their leader and will follow him and continue attacking.
  6. Svann2 The Magnificent

According to Catspaws he has never had to kill any of them.
    /shrug
  7. Waring_McMarrin Augur

This was in response to someone asking for two complete sets to drop in each run. From what I understand a single complete set is supposed to drop each run. The issue is that some are on npc's you can't get to or can't kill for some reason.
  8. CazRa New Member

I've always had to kill the second and third one (which ever you talk to second and third) since they will always be the loyal ones and will continue attacking, it won't even update for me UNTIL they die.
  9. Svann2 The Magnificent

Oddly, I just repeated it on another couple characters and I did not have to kill the 2nd commander. Did it the same way I always do. Xatak then drop down for Gartik. Usually Gartik reagros but this time he did not, and also could not be attacked. But the task did update. IDK why, maybe because no dots this time.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Hmmm. What could be the difference?
  11. Disapointed Lorekeeper

Saying the key word "me" which is the final trigger word for the 1st one you "fight" also to the 2nd guy while ignoring his text will grant the task UD without needing to actually kill him.
  12. Coagagin Guild house cat

That's all I have been doing
  13. Zynt Augur

I do it the same exact way every time, and I've done it so many times farming the aug for myself and alts, and I've only had more than the 1st commander de-aggro completely once. Every other time the 1st de-aggros and the 2nd re-aggros.
  14. Tatanka Joe Schmo

2 runs so far.... 1st and 2nd deaggroed each time, 3rd died both times.
  15. Svann2 The Magnificent

You think its because of the dots? Could be, but normally when a mob deagros and is intended to be unattackable the dots are either cleared or else no longer hit.
  16. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Kill everything in the zone.. Avoiding in water mobs.. resulted in 4-5 pages last night.
    We were tired, killed lots of mobs.. but tracking still showed a lot to kill. We called it a night. Could have been another 1-2 pages dropped.
  17. sauron3030 Elder

I killed the top 20-30 mobs, dropped task, did that 5-6 times and got all my pages.
  18. Kenstr54 New Member

I don't see what all the fuss is about with the pages. They just should have given the augs to everyone as the mission is ridiculously easy. I see a nerf as you can equip both augs Pages aren't really to hard to get as well. Just run the mission a few times. Hardest part was finding all the Commanders.
  19. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

I just love all the people who are like "i cleared every mob in the zone!" .... "well except for the ones i didn't kill because i couldn't get to them"...
  20. Rolaque Ancient

Most of these posts are really about not paying attention to what is happening in the mission. Everything works just fine, and follows the script. There is nothing wrong or broken, or not working as intended. Razorgills excluded, of course.