Undergeared Paladin?

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by SteelToe, Jan 18, 2018.

1. SteelToe Elder

After reading so many threads of level 106 plus characters sporting AC of
    9.5k to almost 20k, my toon leaves the GL fully bugged in TBM group 1 gear at 4100.

That is with a few EoK items such as a Tier 1 BP.

Difficult to fathom how the shown AC on the character could reach those higher numbers.

What am I missing?
  2. SteelToe Elder

Buffed not bugged, I think.
  3. Riou EQResource

The '20k' AC #'s are the old inflated fake AC values that the game used for like 95% of its lifespan

The current #'s are the real #'s used in actual combat formula

So a lot of stuff might be seeing is the old fake values before the Devs updated it to use 'real' data
    Tucoh and SteelToe like this.
  4. Maedhros High King

20k fake AC ftw!
  5. DomeGuy23 New Member

Hey SteelToe,

I was right with you a month ago. 105 PAL with TBM plus a few EoK bits. AC right about where yours is. Was determined to play in the new expac, and got splattified a lot.

For comparison of what a group PAL without anything special might look like... At 109 now, and replaced almost all my gear with the RoS tradeskilled armor (Suzerain Protector's xxx). Sitting at 4900 AC and 170k HP (with PAL and CLR buffs, and no Defiant Stance running). Most of my type 7 augs are older than TBM and my type 5s are almost all TBM era.
    I can comfortably tank singles without using discs, and survive a double sometimes if I'm awake. Using merc healing.

Not sure what uber folks look like nowadays.