Unacceptable

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

TWO WHOLE HOURS DOWNTIME TODAY! I am losing 4 cents of my subscription on this. I demand restitution. Okay I liked I sub yearly so it is more like 3 cents of my subscription but this is still unacceptable!

We should all be given a week of 50% exp bonus and bonus named mobs plus those with max exp who wouldnt have been grinding anything should get exp tokens to make up for the exp they wouldn't have done during this time period.

THIS HAS BEEN A TEST OF THE EMERGENCY RANT SYSTEM. IF THIS HAD BEEN AN ACTUAL RANT THERE WOULD HAVE ALSO BEEN THREATS OF CANCELLING ACCOUNTS. YOU WILL NOW BE RETURNED TO YOUR REGULAR PROGRAM.
    Sagarmatha, Sendai, Mintalie and 2 others like this.
  2. Rigneyy New Member

3. AnzoRagespirit Augur

i do find it funny tho when it says " scheduled " down time....when its not posted anywhere else :p.....just sayin.
    FOGBANK and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  4. Weebaaa Augur

8:01!
    Make that TWO WEEKS of 50% Exp!
    FOGBANK and Mintalie like this.
  5. Eggolas Augur

6. Zbomb New Member

Gonna need you to calm down Mr Eggolas
    Tierwyn and Jhenna_BB like this.
  7. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

This outrage will not be tolerated. Consider my 27 gold accounts cancelled, and they’ll be hearing from my aforementioned attorneys and the ACLU for some class action goodness. Who’s with me, brosefs?
  8. svann Augur

omgomgomgwt*wt*wt*
  9. TheRealDeal Journeyman

best thing we believed them when they said 2 hours
  10. Eggolas Augur

I'm fine, Z. Can't play until this evening anyway. Thanks for the concern.
    Zbomb likes this.
  11. Eriadoc Elder

"Up to" two hours? So there's a chance it could be less than two hours, but really max two hours, right? I just wonder if whoever writes these messages is a non-native English speaker or just oblivious to past history with regard to promising timelines.
    FOGBANK and Mintalie like this.
  12. Evilwon New Member

You'd think with the amount of money they make from us that they could pay their employees enough to buy themselves a watch!
  13. Zbomb New Member

We believe with our hearts too much =*(
    Mintalie likes this.
  14. Febb Augur

• I play EQ 24/7 with no sleep. Any downtime will be met with anger as the game needs to revolve around me.
    • Any downtime needs to be submitted by hand to me in person at my house.
    • I will cancel accounts and say whatever company is the worst ever regardless if they are the best ever.
    • Oh and this will be apparently the straw that broke the camels back because if I can't play for 2 hours then this is the end of the world and I apparently can't handle doing something else for 2 hours.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Mintalie like this.
  15. Zbomb New Member

Status: 10/9/2018 6:45 PDT - The game is currently down for scheduled maintenance.

Did that time just change?
  16. Raisehell Lorekeeper

2 1/2 hours
  17. AnzoRagespirit Augur

its their way of making us plebs think we were wrong....they coulda just simply posted that they are extending the maintenance.
  18. Febb Augur

omg, time to end it all. Now I actually have to watch tv, clean the house, do something else productive, go to work, get a life. Unacceptable.
    Mintalie likes this.
  19. That One Guy Augur

That's what time that message got updated. They just haven't updated it to say 8:34 servers still down

They just wanted to let us know as of 6:45, 45min after they came down, that they were still down.
    Zbomb likes this.
  20. Raisehell Lorekeeper

i did all that yesterday. only thing i have to do today is play eq and eat chili
    Zbomb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.