Unable to Start Everquest

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dane, May 13, 2014.

1. sula Augur

kk tried that- still get the same error
  2. DedosMM New Member

Me too
  3. sula Augur

kk guys, he has a raid tonight and all of his macros and stuff is on this computer so can we please have a fix before then?
  4. sula Augur

kk i just checked my sister's computer his is the only computer in the house with the problem. not sure what the difference is, but i am sure it is some kind of configuration that is different in his computer than in ours. so if someone can figure out that difference we would appreciate it.
  5. sula Augur

i did both. neither worked. wish i knew what makes my computer and my sister's computer so different from his. they all three run the same win 7 64 bit program. the only difference i can see is that she and i have gateways and he has something supposedly newer, bigger, and better
  6. milkey New Member

download it open it click run it will suspend the program that stopping eq loading and then just end gamebooster once game is loaded if you dont want it running in back ground
  7. goladith New Member

I'm still getting the "runtime error r6030 crt not initialized" error. I've tried everything suggested. I just resub'd yesterday, and I can't even play now, needless to say, I'm rather upset about all this.

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.
  8. milkey New Member

well soe keeps deleting my messages so im going to let everyone get on with it.
  9. RS78 Lorekeeper

Still no fix yet im assuming? im getting the message eqgame.exe stopped working message
  10. sula Augur

are you advocating the use of a third party program? that would be against the eula and could be why they are deleting your posts
  11. sula Augur

no fix yet. i am in, but i spent the entire morning trying to get my brother-in-law in the game and nothing works. even copied all of his files to my sister's computer and his macros are missing there. looks like no raid for him tonight and meanwhile, i don't get to play because i have to keep trying to fix something that should never have gotten broken
  12. RS78 Lorekeeper

And no matter where or what i post trying to get a repsonce from someone from SOE only thing i get is a message with a link to here and telling me to add my constructive info here... i already did that. i just want some kinda update from someone who works for soe... lol
  13. RS78 Lorekeeper

Oh and a locked thread as well ...
  14. sula Augur

locked? you mean another thread- probably because they are trying to keep everyone in the same thread so they can monitor it. if this continues, i won't be able to play at all tonight because my computer will be taken over by a raid- it being the only one in the house that can accommodate one. guess i will have to get on his computer and play eq2 instead. so far, they haven't messed up that game
  15. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I would not suggest running with an MSVCRT from another application, sometimes developers 'tweak' their version of it, and it might trigger the anti-cheat flags in EQ and get you banned. or maybe just crash.
  16. Ratbo Peep Augur

As we get closer to prime time on the East Coast - this is becoming more of a "thing".
    Some people (those who hit the original .dll bug last night) will soon be 24 hours out.
    Personally, I missed doing the dailies before work - and now my after-work Repo.
    Not the end of the world by any means - but I hope this is resolved by "prime time".
    I posted a suggestion earlier to "undo" the patch (just for now) - and reinstate it when it's fixed.
    -R
    I'd sure hate to see another double-exp weekend arise out of this one... wouldn't you? :D
  17. Eluwenie Augur

I was just in game and I have no issues with the launchpad or getting in game. I have Windows 7 x64. However, I am having issues with my hotkeys lighting up a lot when I haven't been in game for a few days. Nobody else has my password or login name, can the SoE team look into this please. Thank you, (sorry I didn't know where else to post this issue).
  18. RS78 Lorekeeper

Yea , still no go here either. Kind of disappointing really, don't fix it if it isn't broke keeps coming to mind >.<
  19. RS78 Lorekeeper

Yea i made a post in Vets because there hasn't been any kind of update on this thread at all recently. Every time i post something asking for info, the thread either gets locked or deleted. i mean is it that hard to take 3 mins to post some kind of update for us?
  20. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I recommend you start a new thread in this forum. Posting in this thread is counter-productive.