Unable to start BER 1.5

Discussion in 'Melee' started by AeHaze, Aug 17, 2017.

1. AeHaze Journeyman

I completed the 1.5 prequest, My guild master gives me a "Raging Soul Shard" and tells me to Show Keras McArik to further my quest. I run to Lake of Ill Omen and hand the Raging Soul Shard to Keras, Nothing happens. I Hail him and he says something about Pondering Matters at hand. According to ZAMS guide and all other guides. He's supposed to respond with the following: Keras McArik says, 'It is good to see you again, friend. It seems my axe has fared well thus far, aye? Indeed it has. Have you spoken with your guildmaster yet? They will be glad to see that you are well on your path to controlling your rage.'
    Unable to start my 1.5 after the prequest. What is the guide missing?
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

It looks like you're reading the wrong portion of the quest. The soul shard comes after you've already talked to him once in theory. Jump down the walkthrough to the part where you talk to him the second time, which matches up with the text you referenced above (that you received, not what you expected to receive).
  3. Filter Augur

I've tried to start the zerker 1.5 prequest but I got to the end and the last npc wouldn't respond to me. Therefore I believe I have to start over again. This sucks. Does someone have a link to the prequest so I can double check where I went wrong?
  4. CrazyLarth Augur