Info Needed Unable to make Taelosian coffee recipes -Mangler

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lucertola, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Lucertola New Member

Hi, on Mangler can not make any of the taelosian coffee recipes. Get the message

You can not combine this because you do not meet the requirements.

I have done the trade skill quests and have max brewing. Am I missing something? Or can you please look into this?

Thank you-
    Luce
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Aanuvane and Yinla like this.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It's probably as Skuz mentioned, but I would need specific recipe's that you are attempting to properly research this.
  4. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

They were definitely after GoD.

I think the PoR designation is wrong though. Generic coffee beans are sold in TSS (and Thurg) but not any PoR zones which to me implies TSS (the next expansion):
    This item can be Vendor Purchased:
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Well. That is not always a reason. It COULD be indicative, but it's not "proof." At most a Clue.

I created items for TBL and added them to Plane of Knowledge vendors, but there is no way the recipes and items that result from them will be available when Planes of Power opens.

Often times I look for a merchant list of a certain type and add items to that merchant list. Then all NPCs in the game with that list will get that item once their zone gets updated data, no matter the expansion of that zone.

On modern content I add the expansion limits to those merchant entries, but older content, especially content added before progression servers, those limits are often not there, so... will "appear" early. Limits on the recipes end up handling the restriction.
  6. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

On Lucy it shows the initial entry for generic coffee beans as Sept 19, 2004, which coincides with the release of Omens of War.