Unable to make Mana Poison

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by mmats, Nov 6, 2017.

1. mmats Augur

I have a level 105 rogue on Test server with 267 poison skill. Whenever I try to make Mana Poison, it says "you are too inexperienced in your craft to even consider attempting this combination".

Why is this happening when the recipe even shows a green 260 trivial in my Mortar and Pestle list?
  2. Funk Augur

Get 300 and you can make Mana Poison and Etherbrewed Toxin and the rest. I was in the same boat, was at 275 and stuck...just have to wash ingredients or make spiders bites/scorpions to skill up last points. I had a stash of tainted whatevers you wash and get decent skill up rate with those. Here is the recipe - Formic Acid, Neutral Wash, Solusek Nodule, Tainted Muscimol, Waterbane Powder....just use any tainted with those parts and will skill up. Good luck!
  3. mmats Augur

So its basically a bug that it shows up as 260 trivial?
  4. Funk Augur

No the trivial is still 260, I think of it like a bonus for obtaining 300. Like your main crafted poisons are trivial since you've reached 300 mastery. So less wasted relic fragments and essences.
  5. mmats Augur

I mean how are we supposed to know exactly what level is needed to make this poison, when nothing in the game gives you any indication?
  6. Funk Augur

I know, I had hoped it was like other trades where you scribe the book and then have the recipe in your book. But the rogue books with TDS and CoTF poison recipe's don't have option to scribe the book.

So I do agree it could be kind of considered a bug since absolutely nothing says hey this is triv 260 but requires 300 to attempt. We just found out ourselves hehe...other rogues who were already at 300 never had to deal with it like we did.
  7. mmats Augur

Actually the book for Mana Poison is scribable, its called Peaceful Seas. I scribed it and then the poison showed in my recipe list as 260 trivial.

It would be nice to get a dev comment on the reasoning behind these poisons having mystery skill levels required to attempt combination.
  8. mmats Augur

Need dev comment