Unable to log in to several Accounts

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Soniella, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Soniella Journeyman

I have a few accounts I have not been able to log into for a few weeks now. When I try to login to www.everquest.com, it tells me they are "Invalid credentials" (which I am 100% sure they are not). In game, if I try to log in to any of the accounts via the patcher, it tells me "There was an error completing your request. Please try again."

If I bypass the patcher, it tells me "Error - A timeout occurred". But I have also had it tell me that the account needs to be verified, which I can't do as I cannot log into the accounts on www.everquest.com. This happens on the 3 different computers I have tried.

Also, i cannot log a support ticket, because every time I try to log in to the support system (from working accounts), I get this message "Success!
    You have successfully logged in. However, you seem to have gotten a bit lost. Please go back to the site you were trying to log into and continue on your journey." If I navigate back to the support site, it wants me to log in again.

Can anyone help me figure out how to get access to my accounts again?
    Skuz likes this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Here are a series of general help tips, work your way through them until you either get into the game successfully or have tried them all.

Getting into your accounts:

• Clear out your browser cache
    • Add www.everquest.com to your antivirus & firewall exceptions & try again.
    • If you still can't log in maybe try a completely different browser. Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Opera etc.
    • If you can get in then few folks got their email verified by using @gmail.com email addresses, @hotmail.com and several others aren't working so maybe try that.
    • If none of that works to get you into your accounts create a new account, noting the details on notepad and validate the email address via an @gmail.com email address, once validated you should then be able to log into this new account to contact customer support & request help with the accounts that you have been having difficulty with.
    Getting into the game:

Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  3. Soniella Journeyman

Thanks Skuz, found one of my other accounts that allows me to log in to the support site. So I have now created a ticket.
    Skuz likes this.
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Aight, so this is happening on my box computer, but only to 1 of my accounts. If i use the drop down to any of my other accounts, it's all loads in fine. The main account on that comp gets the "There was an error completing your request. Please try again.". The Station name and pw don't autoload, the others do. I can however bypass the launcher and get in. /shrug

Good Game, No Bugs.
    Skuz likes this.