Unable to log in (Drinal)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Quality, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Quality Lorekeeper

I've attempted to log in multiple times now, it gets me to character select and as it tries to load world it states "eqgame.exe" has stopped working and crashes. It was working fine last night.

Anyone else having the same issue?
  2. Reht The Dude abides...

I just logged in with no problems, hope you figure it out.
  3. Quality Lorekeeper

I could log in on my other toon who was in a different zone, so I thought maybe lobby was down. Nope, tried "Return to home" on my main, same thing I still crash but just on him
  4. Behee Augur

Try rebooting the computer. If that doesn't work try validating the game assets (under the Launcher options) to see if something was corrupted on the disk.
  5. Quality Lorekeeper

I've done validate a few times, deleted eqgame.exe, deleted guild lobby zone files - quite frustrated since I bought a sub/expansion last night and got to play it for all of an hour and now I can't on my main.
  6. Geddyyyyz New Member

it stinks but delete the character ini file should get you back in game.
  7. Geddyyyyz New Member

oh, and under the user data, same thing delete the one with your char name in it. sorry forgot there were 2 to remove. you will have to redo your hot keys but you will be able to log in
  8. Naonak Journeyman

No issue for me logging in just now. To a server shut down in 12 minutes :( Please plan accordingly
  9. Quality Lorekeeper

Gedd that fixed it for me, yes it sucked :( but I did get on. Thanks