Unable to Get Petition or Get Support Webpage

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Agnor, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Agnor Journeyman

Am I the only one who is having trouble submitting a petition?

It keeps saying Server Not Found whenever I /petition or try going to the Support column of main website?

Help?
  2. Morningdew Lorekeeper

If you want customer support I suggest playing a different game. Piestro left 1 1/2 years ago and cs has been virtually non-existent since then.
  3. Brudal Augur

Last petition I submitted was on 11/17 7pm and it was resolved by 11/19 at 2am. The site I used was https://help.daybreakgames.com/app/ask with the option of "Open a Support Ticket" in between "Knowledge Base" and "Service History". After logging in I selected Everquest as the product, selected the appropriate category, subject and details. When I clicked the blue continue button I received a confirmation that the ticket was created.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I still get great customer service via petitions. Not always the answer I want but great service overall.
  5. Agnor Journeyman

I clicked on that link Brudal and I got the same response I get when I try to /petition and it tries to pull up the website with my browser. Will try rebooting the comp and see if that works.
  6. Agnor Journeyman

Yeah rebooting didnt do anything. I keep getting Server Not Found message.
  7. Brudal Augur

Might try a different browser, hope you can get it worked out.