Unable to create any character

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tiggy, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Tiggy New Member

I literally just downloaded this game today and I was really eager to begin playing as I though that this would be a little like FreeRealms used to be.

However I reached the character creation screen where you could select a race and such, I had finally finished creating my FREE character and there's no way at all for me to save this character and exit the creation screen. I can either go back and lose my character or just be stuck on the screen.

This means that I can't enter the world and play.

I can't afford to pay for a heroic character and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me in any way: I have searched for several hours now on google trying to fix this myself but I unfortunately cannot.

I am playing on a Dell Inspiron mini hooked up to monitor screen on windows 7 starter.
    Any thoughts?
  2. JacklSK Augur

Do you see the "Enter World" button ?
    If you have gotten to the create character screen you have already selected a server to play on , the next step is to enter the world. All of our characters are saved server-side, so to save that creation you need to enter the game, then "camp out" to exit back to the character select screen, unless you use the "/camp desktop" command which saves your progress and exits the game altogether.
  3. Tiggy New Member

I see the enter world button before I go into create mode, but once in create mode I cannot find anywhere to click that allows me to enter the world
    [IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    I screenshotted it for you to look at if you want, but I can't go back or enter the world, if I go back then I lose my character too and have to start all over again.
  4. Tiggy New Member

5. Dre. Altoholic

6. Tiggy New Member

7. Dre. Altoholic

8. Tiggy New Member

9. Crystilla Augur

Are you playing minimized (aka your screen isn't full sized)? Bottom right corner will be the enter world image. That picture you showed was the heroic character and this would be below that. I don't see the bottom right border on your screen which is making me think you're playing in windowed mode.
  10. JacklSK Augur

The screen sizing was something I had thought of as I was watching some vids from SoE live .. others responded here with that thought before I came back to the thread.
  11. Tiggy New Member

Yes, I fixed the resolution after readjusting my connection to the monitor, I can see now perfectly, thank you so much everyone who came to help me!
    guado likes this.