Unable to claim /veteran on ftp account

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vlad Diszno, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Vlad Diszno Augur

This alt account is ftp atm, but was subscribed for a year in the past. It has 2 chars w vet rewards already and /play states the account is entitled to just over 6 years.
    I don’t recall if the vets where claimed while was paid account or not.

Can only paid accounts claim vet rewards?
  2. Cragzop Augur

First check … just making sure you haven't claimed more on other servers … it's across all servers, not just each.

FTP veteran claims are no different than All Access.

Are you going through the normal patcher or using a service like WinEQ2 for window management?

If not the normal patcher, quit out of everything and run the normal EQ patcher and log into the account. Go into the world on the toon you want the veteran reward and try claiming. It should work. Then you can go back to logging in however you did before.

I've done this for both All Access and FTP accounts in the past 3 months multiple times on each type.

Bypassing the patcher somehow messes with the way EQ allows veteran rewards to happen (been like this for around 6 months … or at least that's how long I've noticed). Logging into an account normally will sync everything up and let you access veteran reward claims.

If you aren't bypassing the patcher, I would try a complete file check and make sure your system clock is synced with the proper time. Other than that, I got nothing for ya.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  3. Vlad Diszno Augur

Closing all the eq windows and logging in on that chars account worked. Thanks!
  4. Barbwarrior Augur

This happened to me when using wineq2 had to log in with patcher to fix it was showing 0 years then went to 4 years after