Confirmed Umbral Plains (SOL) - Triggered Named; Not Spawing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by toehead, Mar 14, 2022.

1. toehead New Member

Good day, The triggered mobs (DoomShade, Swarmlord, and the Spirits of Radir and Tawro) are not spawning in the normal or DZ zones.

I have killed after they began the chant (for Doomshade) and killed multiple placeholders for Swarmlord and the Spirits, in both the normal and DZ zones. The trigger is not spawning the Named/Rares required for the achievements.

Thanks for your support and for looking into this.
  2. Bzalthek New Member

Have the exact same issue with all the spawns you listed. Just now the Masters chanted at 12:32, dead by 12:35, no Doomshade.
    Herf and Vexana_Lanys like this.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

If DZ you mean the AoC instances, those are geared for containing raid events and not all of them had named mobs copied over. You can find named in some AoC but it may not be all the zone named, or the AoC could have been culled of all the named and only contain zone trash that impact clearing to the raid event.
  4. toehead New Member

Thanks for the comment. I do not believe it is correct in this case. I believe these mobs are available in the AoC instances, but the trigger mechanism/script is broken (in both the AoC instances and the normal zone). I base this on the fact that Swarmlord, Radir, and Tawro (the trigger mobs) are all spawned in an instance, but when these trigger mobs are killed, the event/mob does not start/spawn. This includes Doomshade (with the dark masters being killed after their chants).

At the end of the day, I'd like to see this fixed/investigated as my OCD is mandating that I clear the achievement before moving on. :)
    Herf likes this.
  5. toehead New Member

Anyone else experiencing this?
    Herf likes this.
  6. Cactusrustler80 New Member

I'm experiencing the same. Doomshade isn't triggered in AoC instances. Did a few of them and it was the same result. No spawn.
    Herf likes this.
  7. Trebla7th Elder

Herf likes this.
  8. Elvenphox Lorekeeper

Also unable to get Doomshade to spawn in either static or instanced zones. Even after getting the dark masters to chant.
    Herf likes this.
  9. Herf Augur

Ditto. People in my guild on Agnarr have been having this problem for months. The only two mobs I've seen up are the big Zelniak, and Rumblecrush. The other, triggered spawns, aren't. They don't spawn and this has been an annoying problem for months as people used to farm and raid those mobs.
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.
  10. Nork New Member

Went to flag this as a bug, and found this on search.

This is very much still the case :)