UI windows wont open

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ofearl, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Long story short,....

EQ and all Ui associated stuff working as it should...

Bought new monitor, unplugged old one, used same DVI canle, plugged in new one, re set to 1900x1080 or whatever the new monitor uses. Now on one toon, my map window stayes minimized, another the extra chat windows stay that way, on another the fellowship windows wont open...

Not at the desk atm, got life chores to accomplish before getting back to the AA/namer grind. Looking for suggestions, as of right now I am going to load degault UI back and see if that works, if so, then re delete the custom one and re-download to test. Just wondering if changing resolution size was the issue.
  2. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Got this taken care of. For those that care, I started with reloaded default ui from char select. Didnt fix my issues. I then deleted every file from my ui folder, re-downloaded via patcher.... didnt fix my issue. Changed resoultion size in game, didnt fix it... Downloaded a new updated version of my UI, didnt fix it... I then said screw it and played the hane. After a bit I was dinking with other windows and noticed as I scrolled past my map window I got the up/down drag typer cursor... what the heck! The windows were fully dragged to minimize size!

So over all, I did things I didnt need to, but got an updated UI out of it, lol