uhhhh VP bugged?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Healiez, May 1, 2016.

1. Healiez Augur

So guardian wurms now have naggy's AoE, Racnars are dragon fearing, mobs are riposting 100% of the time......

Can you guys do anything without breaking the game?
  2. TowerDefense Augur

Instance or open world.
  3. Healiez Augur

Instance, seemed to be very isolated....

Was just a few at the start an no more have been encounted
  4. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Do you have logs to support this? Guardian wurms do have a chance to spawn having Dragon AEs, including Dragon Fear/AE. Racnars should not fear, nor should mobs be riposting 100% of the time.
  5. Healiez Augur

yah i can pull them in a bit, the riposte thing I wont have logs of cause im not melee.

if the guardians wurms have a chance to spawn with dragon AE then we hit horrible RNG. last few trips into VP zero AE, this time its been like 7/9.
  6. Ducreux Augur

Guardian wurms can spawn with a few different abilities including: dragon fear, dispel/nuke, and can even split into 2 wurms on death!

To unsubscribe from guardian wurm facts please press 1.
    EQForumAcct, Qelyn and Dither like this.
  7. Healiez Augur

looks like it was just bad luck, however the racnars occasionally casting dragon fear is not correct I dont think...

Also we found 2 100% riposte from the front mobs
  8. -wycca Augur

As bobby said, the wurms in particular can have the following specials - Fear, Vox or Nag AE, split on death, boosted hits (700ish), and more boosted hits (1500ish). They can even occasionally do all of the above. Based on my memory of VP, they actually have these abilities less than they originally did, and also spawn slower than they used to.

Racnars - wasn't aware of any specials on them, but /shrug.

Ripostes - Most raid flagged mobs (5min ooc timer) have an insane riposte rate on TLP's I've noticed. I think it was a side effect of some npc changes over the years.
  9. GrugSA Augur

It's called enraged and racnars can enrage.

Welcome to Everquest
  10. Queena_Brokenhearts Augur

Only problem is Enrage was removed from the game entirely YEARS ago... and Tanks have never been scared of any fight since!
  11. Finley Augur

Wow, not sure we've ever seen the split on death. That is pretty cool.
  12. Qelyn Augur

13. Ducreux Augur

Guardian Wurms have roughly 21,000 hitpoints and unlike their cousins in the Skyfire mountains are native only to the earlier versions of Veeshan's Peak. This is due to the fact that they were banished by Dry Sapara for failure in their duties to guard the peak from adventurers seeking the elder dragons' treasures.
    Qelyn, Happyfeet GOML and Dither like this.
  14. Lawyer Augur

I want more guardian wurm facts.
  15. Queena_Brokenhearts Augur

A Guardian Wurm ate my Baby!
  16. Silinius Augur

Fun fact: Since the "fix" to Guardian Wurm pathing, FI has seen a grand total of 1 Guardian Wurm that split 1 time upon death. Also the AOE's have been rather lackluster.
  17. Ladysoth Augur

edited out, I guess this was meanspirited~