UF Raids Unlock, is this coming?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kurayami, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Kurayami Augur

Noticed that SoD raids are now unlocked, but not UF raids? I know I sure don't plan on redoing Creation again, EVER. Anyone who has won the event before I'm sure shares similar feelings about it. Be nice to be able to revisit convo someday with pickup raids, for clickies/shawl and maybe attempting to figure out what on earth those surprises were supposed to be for. Did anyone ever figure that one out?
  2. Rouan Augur

I... kinda liked Creation.

Once we pulled our heads out of our , anyways/
  3. Kurayami Augur

Would you kinda like to relearn creation with a pickup raid crew? At least the tanking would be significantly easier nowadays.... Good luck not triggering the special effects on the water phase.
  4. Rouan Augur

That would actually be fun.

But its early anyways. SoD unlocked March/April.
  5. Nilwean Elder

Wrong.
  6. tofu stir fry Augur

well whats right than? UF unlock would be cool IMO if so would it be march/april for UF? not sure how it works
  7. Nenton Augur

It would be nice if a dev could clarify when these past expansion zone unlocks are supposed to happen. I was always under the impression they were to unlock when a new expansion was released but that their "automatic" unlocking scripts just don't work. They claimed SoF was unlocked for a long time after an emote went off but it took dev intervention to get Crystallos unlocked properly.