Tyrant of Fire

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Obliviousnation, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Obliviousnation New Member

Anyone else having problems being summoned up by npc? hours into this. even regot task a few times and still nothing. any ideas? maybe broken? others have passed this but seems impossible right now
  2. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

Check to see if anyone in your group has a DZ for the zone in addition to the task, have that person zone out
  3. Pano Augur

Alternatively, grab a different DZ before getting Tyrant of Fire.
  4. Obliviousnation New Member

that worked... thank you guys =)
    Pano likes this.
  5. Absor Developer

I see the issue now. There is a workaround to this. Make sure the first person to zone in has a ring. This should prevent the issue until we can actually get it fixed.
    Axxius, svann and Scornfire like this.
  6. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

We were successful, finally, after many attempts of tryign to solve this yesterday, by having everyone in the group have the ring. dz + task did not matter. thx zarzac for saving us from our tired selves ;) p.s. if anyone doesnt have the ring and is eligible they can get from the seneschal i believe by saying ring.

made for a very late night raid for us old geezers ;)
    Elyssanda likes this.
  7. Tucoh Augur

xpost

8. kookoo Augur

we had something weird , we dropped someone in group / task at the end , just before the chest pop to add someone who didn't had a win on that one .

well we can task-add until we open the chest who would lock the task . it worked ,that added player was able to get the ach's but when we checked our task timer no one had any? a bug I guess. if not it need to be fixed. we didn't redo that task again, because it would be an exploit I guess.

if you could fix that so we not get caught with an exploit when it was not intended at all. we were all surprised to see no tasktimer .
  9. NeverPayForLag Augur

heya... i will tell here:

THAT is the first mission I really enjoyed.. fun... ideas... ironic jokes around the players... playable even some wipes for the first tries until figured out how it works. Enough time to recoordinate, rebuff, try again if something fails.

That was really fun, surprise at the end (for the ring-bearer), surprise in the "near-end" ported to Fennin Ro and a strat to work through the whole stuff.

I know... a ubah tank can do all at once but that is a really cool mission!

And some very nice rewards at the end - rounded the whole thing up.
    Wow, didn't expected this after the rough start.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Whulfgar like this.
  10. Kiras Augur