Type 3 augs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

With Ngreths refusal to add a type 3 slot to the evolving ring and shoulders can we get the type 3 focus augs condensed down so we don't need so many and change it back to how it was origianlly as a type 2 mod?

Better still do away with them completely and add the extra focus to the Focus AAs at extra AA cost of course. :)

Thank you for your consideration.
  2. Brohg Augur

pardon what? was this when you two were out at drinks tonight, or are you putting words in his mouth?
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'll take that back, I can't find the post anymore, so I may be misremembering. But all the discussions with regard to the type 3 augs not being on the items are that it is not a bug and is intended, and future chase items may or may not have slot 3 augs but regular items will have. The discussions suddenly changes to the number of aug slots avaiable and designers in the past not planning well...
  4. Zanarnar Augur

Your looking for this post from this thread.
    I think since that post is more of a "No" then "I'll still consider it.". Only time will tell.
  5. Vdidar Augur

That is an I’ll say this to appease you but it’s not going to happen post if I’ve ever seen one!
  6. Brohg Augur

Yeah there's definitely two sides of the issue, and he is (or was at the time of the post) on the other side from the players there for sure. Just gotta be careful about the language.

But that "the issue" in the first sentence; the thing is it isn't "slot3s on evolvers", it's "open access to slot3 buffs for spells". Coming at it in the way of this thread is like asking "okay I can't have new Addidas, how about new Filas" - only we're actually talking something on the level of shoelaces in this analogy. Or ketchup for our existing hamburgers. Ketchup that we're willing to pay 25k plats apiece for the privilege of using…