TY GM Dunbar!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Drexll, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Drexll Augur

Just wanted to let everyone know that I just got my stuff from the rollback replaced. On SUNDAY. GM Dunbar was very nice and took care of everything, I got it all back, sans the XP, which is understandable, we did get 2 days of double XP.

Really impressed that the GM team is working even on a Sunday to get these issues fixded.

Thank you, GM Dunbar! <3
    Fallfyres, skattabrainz and Tudadar like this.
  2. Hateseeker Augur

They wouldn't have to work on Sunday if the rollback had been to only 30 minutes before Daybreak caused the server to unlock to Live.

Do they only back up the server every 48 hours or something; or is there some other explanation for having to roll back that far? And whatever the reason, what's their mitigation plan for future incidents?
    Tudadar likes this.
  3. Croak Augur

That fills me with a little hope

The opportunity cost of doing some cross server stuff has now cost me far more than the value of any items, but without what I had made, I wouldn't have had much of a grub stake.
  4. Porygon Augur

Theres like 4 threads already complaining about this. Why cant you just be happy for this one person, and take the negativity elsewhere. Every post doesnt have to be a cesspool of negative emotion.
    Sheex and Drexll like this.
  5. Stailther New Member

The forums are used in many ways. One of these ways is to have a way to vent frustration as long as its within forum rules/guidelines. People are still understandably mad at what happened and not everyone has gotten their items back. Posting how people feel on the forums while redundant gives people a way to talk it out and calm down. While this doesn't always work and some topics/discussions get too toxic, as a whole posting on the forums helps.
    Gythlen likes this.
  6. Steampunk Augur

If PEOPLE get this upset and angry over something that happens to them in a game, I would really hate to be around them if something happened in real life. On the other hand, if something happened in real life, it might just show them where their priorities really should be.