two things crystollos and hot zones are broken

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by MaddielynBlackStar, Jun 14, 2017.

1. MaddielynBlackStar Lorekeeper

It has already been posted but for 3 days now hot zones are not giving bonus exp, but my main post is the problem with regular crystollos zone (not raid). This zone was a group zone for level 80 and yes it was a higher end group zone, however the enemies in here and the mobs outside of crystollos in dragonscale hills are hitting harder then monsters level 85+ in House of Thule. This is apparent to me and had a few level 105 even test it out that the zone is broken and on old damage system based on the old ac values for tanking versus the new ones, aka the enemies hit way harder then they should for level. Can you please look into this zone and the surrounding outer areas of dragonscale hills and revamp them to scale properly to the new ac values in the game, rather not my old tank that tanked better when she left the game to be getting tore up like a level 70 cloth wearer in a zone I use to tank easily. Thanks again in advance.
  2. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Crystallos is the end zone for SoF of course the mobs hit harder. The level 80-85 in house of thule dont hit hard because it's a starting zone for an expansion. Go to sanctum somnium and this mobs hit much harder.
  3. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Crystallos was infamous for being "overtuned" back when SoF was new, iirc
    I don't know if there have been any recent adjustments though.

DBG always had a thing for making "end-zones" extra hard, Sepulcher is another offender...

End zones are generally tuned for full real groups, with top-gear from that expansion...they sometimes go overboard though...
    I remember trying to fight my way out(just me and a merc) of sepulcher after falling down the shards-landing chasm, and I was level 100 and RoF-raid-geared back then, It didn't work out(didn't help that i didn't have the dispell clicky)...:p
  4. MaddielynBlackStar Lorekeeper

Yeah their whole new ac system screws over places like this literally i have the ac of a level 70 clothie as a warrior in a zone...meant to have 3.6k ac, you would think they would adjust it but I guess it will probably got to deaf's ears.
  5. High Voltage Augur

From monday morning on the whole team will start working on the revamp to make the game suit your needs, for sure.
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

If I understand correctly then the AC-rewamp didn't affect your actual AC at all, they only changed the way it was displayed in your inventory/stats-window. It should still use the same values, during the combat-roll, as it always did. There was no change to the AC-mechanics at all!