Two Mercs At Once

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rumblerum, May 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triconix Augur

Why would one box and use silver? The mercs are awful. You don't get the AA's unless you pay more (oh add that to another fee you'd lose if you have two mercs!). You don't get the benefit of the gear. Etc etc.

There's no universe that more mercs per character = more $$ for DBG. Just give it up dude. You're just being a stubborn ox at this point and now are resorting to personal attacks/insults because you know that you've lost and have no valid reason why a person should pocket two mercs at once.
  2. Aghinem Augur

Dude, I don't know what your problem is - but only a very few people are really even on board with this 2 merc idea. We are now 13 pages in with everyone under the sun, moon, and stars explaining to you in great detail why its a bad idea. You have commonly responded with mudslinging and insults. You have even made claims that no one has refuted your remarks, to which I think you are just being ignorant now. I am fully convinced that you are just trolling these boards and we all took the bait, because there is NO way that anyone can be truly this blind to the level of response given as to why this is a bad idea. I have never seen anything like it.

PS. For the love of God, please learn to use the 'reply' key. Its one of the most basic functions when communicating on a forums.
    Iila and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  3. Rumblerum Augur

Does it really upset you that I just don't agree with anything you said? You and everyone else have not refuted anything in my opinion. Why does that bother you so much? I don't understand. I created this thread, I asked the questions, and no one has been able to explain away why this is wrong without concurrently explaining away boxing.
  4. Cicelee Augur

I laughed. Out loud.
  5. Aghinem Augur

6. Geri_Petrovna Augur

7. EnchFWO Augur

Someone buy RadarX or Roshen a cup of coffee or some mountain dew and a "coke". They must have fallen asleep for this thread to still exist.
  8. strongbus Augur

because it comes down to boxing.

unless you are willing to pay $220 a year for the extra merc slot(the cost of a gold box with exp each year). Then Daybreak loses money on this.

It be no difference then the krono. they can be use to pay for a month of all access. But they cost more then the normal monthly fee to buy.

How much would you be willing to pay for this extra merc.

to break even they have to do it 1 of 2 ways

1. charge a month fee for that extra slot, say $20 or so

2. charge a very large 1 time fee of say $300 or so to make up for the future lose income form that person not using a box account. because unlike boxing which is a consent income this is is 1 time income.
  9. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Agreed. Is anyone else srsly reminded of that person on the mod3/heroic stat changes thread who just literally put their head in the sand via, "I've been nerfed! I've been nerfed! No one has proven otherwise!", regardless of how many solid responses they got, ranging from thoughtful, eloquent and genuinely caring to rude and exasperated? History repeating :(

What's that old expression about horses and water?
    Gyurika Godofwar and Aghinem like this.
  10. RadarX Augur

We're going to go ahead and put this one away. We as always appreciate the feedback but there are no plans to change how mercs work at this time.
    Elricvonclief, Iila, Warpeace and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.