Twice now . . .

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ZoomBox, Apr 19, 2018.

1. ZoomBox Lorekeeper

Doing the Tent Anniversary mission 3 or more hours into the mission .. . . . You have been disconnected
    First occurrence we made it past the Forcefull Presence, and due to a rediculously early patch time . .. okay, my bad didnt see the message of when server would come down BECAUSE THAT MESSAGE IS NEVER POSTED UNTIL AFTER THE SHUTDOWN, My bad, I'll pay more attention next time and plan accordingly . ..

Ater a day of 10 hour patch, reboot, 4 and a half hour server up time and crash again for another 6 hours at least . . .

After the server has been restored for at least 18 hours, Finally get another Tent mission started again. . . . 3 hours into the mission, getting ready to pull the room before the Forcefull Presence . . .. . . You have been disconnected . . . . Soft reset back to character select or server select screen . . . Log back in and Quest NPC refuses to acknowledge any reason to let us back into the mission . .. kick the task, restart . .. about to zone back in and reset . .. . .You have been disconnected . . .. Hard crashed Vox server for at least an hour . . .

At What point exactly should i even consider the server to be Possibly stable enough to make the attempt again? or am i just gonna wast another 3 hours to get booted?
  2. BrokenCue Journeyman

At this point Zoom, just wait until tomorrow.
  3. ZoomBox Lorekeeper

Glad i didnt bother trying to get anything done . . . Yet another Boot and Server Unavailable
    Ruinedmyownlands likes this.