Turn on server 4-24 hours before you can XP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Maxore, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Maxore New Member

Next time maybe the GM's should turn on the servers 4-24 hours early and let everyone login make names ect but simply turn off XP gain until "launch" time. If you don't like this suggestion then come up with your own but fix this crap please.
    hmmmmm and Draxx like this.
  2. Dontez New Member

For now, if you could go head and make everyone level 10 at start so we can not have the loss of time. That would be great, thanks :)
  3. Skaeth New Member

I'm new to this game so I'm genuinely curious, what's the rush? Why are people so concerned about others getting ahead of them?
  4. Machentoo Augur

It is MUCH easier to level up if you are first, and can go wherever you want, pull as many mobs as you want. Plus, there is always a race to be first--to max level, to beat the raids, etc.
    Draxx likes this.
  5. Ravinn New Member

Hate to break it to you, but its a 20 year old game, no one here is first at anything. people need to check their epeen and calm down.
  6. Jim McGarry New Member

I would suggest turning the servers on a couple days in advance, but leave all zones down. Players can create characters but nothing else. It will help the mad rush once server actually goes live as people do not spend time creating the chars, but just login to newb zone.