Turn-in quests for high levels?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Blart, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Blart Lorekeeper

I'd like to farm some quest items on my main for a crap lvl 70 character on the same account to help him get some AA's.

I did this with crushbone belts once upon a time as a newbie.

Is there ANY sort of turn-in quest for lvl 70, 80, or 90 characters? Even if the item is hard to get or expensive to buy, let me know. I've been searching for an hour but haven't found any.
  2. Gragas Augur

Collections Tab FTW?
  3. Blart Lorekeeper

Ah ha, but do you know any repeatable ones? I'd like to get in a groove and farm.
  4. Falos Augur

Isn't really much like that anymore, your best bet for something repeatable that is similar to what you had in mind would be:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=5009

That was one of the better sources of quest based exp in underfoot and possibly still will give a few aa's even at 100. There actually is a way to make the quest give you like 18+ aa's per a completion no matter what your level is but the turn-in person won't benefit from it and it requires more trouble than it's worth.
  5. Blart Lorekeeper

Aw those are all no-trade :( Thank you though. If anyone can think of a good one that is:

1) repeatable
    2) gives xp at 70+
    3) is a tradeable turn-in item

I'll give you a krono, just let me know your server.

Thanks for any help
  6. Edrick Augur

Make Tumpy Tonics.

A lot of them. You might crash the server you're on with the amount you create.
  7. Uuvin Augur

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=643

I remember doing that task many moons ago to max faction there on my enchanter. I vaguely recall getting several aa as I handed them in. I was surprised at the amount of xps per. I do not recall what level I was at the time, but I was at least 70 and maybe higher. It will take some farming and foraging. check it out - I do not remember any other strict turn ins that gained even 1/20th as much xps. Alternately, if you can find one other person, you can do missions / tasks and just task add the alt. at the end of the task, for the final hail, log on the toon to get xps. I have done that in field of scale, korafax, house of thule - all over. you just need 1 other person to help do task adding.
  8. Blart Lorekeeper

1% AA xp off of fesk'r quest :\ Thank you, though!
  9. Dre. Augur

Fellowship vitality is your friend.