Tunare down :(

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Millianna, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Millianna Augur

Please fix this...
  2. YellowBelly Augur

Why is it always Tunare?
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Because it's not?
  4. Aurastrider Augur

Yep this is getting old. If they don't acknowledge something is wrong since the last patch and that they are working towards a solution they are going to start losing more players. A lot of people who play the game don't come on here and rant they just leave the game which is bad for DBG and for the players. Some communication would be nice for a change. The devs seem to have enough free time to respond to countless TLP threads but when it comes to server stability we get the silent treatment.
  5. kinadafz Augur

I think they did a respectable job responding the last time it went down, but this time, radio silence.
  6. Sparklin0 New Member

I find it completely unacceptable, because they have no way to replace the time they just cost me this time or the last time Tunare went down. Both times, I was at the end of very difficult HA's, and have just lost all that time with nothing to show for it. And I DO blame Daybreak, because they are the ones that made the decision that all the HA rewards are given only at the END of the adventure, instead of at each step. Closing my accounts is becoming more and more attractive, because if I can't progress, it isn't worth the money.
  7. Aurastrider Augur

They did respond last time that they were trying to get the server back up but the overall server instability since the last patch has been terrible and there has been no response. I don't need them to chime in every time a server goes down but when the game as a whole is crashing like a blind drunk guy trying to drive down I-5 during rush hour something needs to be addressed by the company. The fact that they stay silent on such things while commenting on other things on the boards that some times are rather unimportant to the game is frustrating to say the least.
  8. kinadafz Augur

Completely agree on the server instability, the "pauses" have become much more frequent. AS a grouper, it is just annoying, I can't imagine how crappy it is during a raid. But, at least they talked about getting it back up. It's pretty rare (I think) for the person working on getting the issue fixed to actually post and say anything about it, I respected that. Also, you can completely see the change in attitude from the a-holes behind the screen. They went from jerks complaining (every right to), to somewhat understanding and thankful for an update.