TSS Raid requirements and Phinigel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Chanaluss, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

When are the Ashengate and Frostcrypt raid zone requirements supposed to be lifted on Phinny? Tried to do some of the aug events in FC1 the other night, but the faction and quest requirements seemed to still be active.
  2. Aueman Journeyman

Pretty sure you still have to do the request missions and faction even on live to be the requester for these raids. The only thing that was ever changed on live was that you didn’t need to do anything but get to a certain level to be able to participate in the raids.
  3. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

yeah. we had a requester that was flagged and factioned, but we couldnt get into the raids at all, and i wasn't sure if that was a thing that comes later, or if it was supposed to be live already
  4. Baldur Augur

It's only been 3 expansions since TSS. It's always at least 3 expansions before keying/flagging requirements are lifted. So possibly Underfoot, but who knows.

It's not listed on allas anywhere I can find either. So just keep trying every expansion I guess.

It's actually not hard to get the faction for FC1, and Hearol is super easy to kill for 3 back flags if you can get 5 flagged to piggy people in.
  5. Machentoo Augur

It's often something like 2 weeks after the third expansion launches, too, for some reason. Might open up if you give it another week or two.
  6. Ishtarrak Journeyman

Had my hopes up after reading this. Then I tried zoning in to Dreadspire Keep (DoDH expansion) and couldn't - so DoDH hasn't been unlocked from flag requirements yet. Hrrmmm...
    Chanaluss likes this.