Trying to purchase expansion

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sakiya, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Sakiya New Member

I've been trying to purchase the RoS expansion this morning, but as soon as I click on the Standard Edition on this page ( https://www.everquest.com/expansion-content ) I'm given the following error:

We're sorry, a system error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you continue to encounter this error, please view our Knowledge Base for possible solutions to your error.
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

try a different browser maybe?
  3. Tornicade_IV Augur

try the collectors or premium maybe those will work :)
  4. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

You have to use a card from the country of origin which is the country you created the account in when you made it or the country that the card was from when you created it.
  5. Sakiya New Member

If I could get that far, I would be. I simply click the Buy Now button, login, and immediately get that error. Same error if I'm already logged in and click Buy Now.
  6. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I'm just a player like you but I want to help if I can. Have you tried clearing your cache on whatever browser you are using or tried another browser? Have you tried another PC, laptop, phone or tablet?