Trying to come back to game( beastlord)

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Blarp, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Blarp New Member

So the act thing I noticed was massive AA changes.

Also daybreak thank you for removing just over 4000 aa's I don't get to respond. You rock guys.... willing to bet as my account was not Gold I am screwed as you wanted to change all the hard work I put into the game for over 800 days played.

Ok rant over.

With all the massive changes the 1st thing I noticed was my dps was cut by aboult 30% as all my atks are now removed and passive aa that do basicly nothing.. woot

I found a few guides on now stuff. Mutli beastlords required thank you daybreak for making me depend on others knowing wtf to do to even try to be good dps. Again you suck balls.

Anyone have any pointers? I left off at level 105( 1st xpack with 105) max aa and I had half ish broken mirror done or so.

I bought me a complete set of config armor 106+ that will be a massive jump sadly. But hey I'll take it for a few hundred k pl

I was thinking of just going back a few xpacks and relearning the current ways to play the bst again. Mainly focus on finishing all my Heroic quests for the stats. Can't hurt right. Get some needed exp mainly the AA's daybreak took from my toon as i logged in and was screwed at the time as i just sat not in a place to turn him back gold on the spot. However wtf aa are easy hes gold again. 29k aa Spent only 12k assinged.. fun times.

Any suggestions on where to start on working up back to t3 TBL and 110 I know the mids was turned up to 12 kinda like how GoD was launched( note I loved GoD fave xpack) so looking forward to not soloing named as a beastlord. Or maybe I will in the end who knows.

Also if I have any old group or guild mates let me know!
    Blarp( now Blerp) ( daybreak!!!!!!!) Beastlord
    Doctorpaws Shammy
    Lunessta( was lunesta again dam daybreak)

Let me know I am on bertoxx. Can reach me here as well setup account to email me.

Also I have been around on this account as of 2002. So daybreak must of cleaned house on old users for some reason. Ignore the just joined and zero posts BS. Far from it.

Also if you ever had my phone# it's the same call or text my if you still have it.
  2. Waldagar Augur

Blarp,
    Welcome back!!! I see you have noticed the huge AA consolidation. The first thing you get to wrap your head around is the changes to Feral Swipe and our de-aggro attack AAs. We now have more monk-like skills. Things like Tail Rake, Eagle Strike, Tiger Claw, Round Kick... These new skills can be auto triggered. No more spamming kick every 6 seconds.

Use these commands to get your auto skills going:

/autoskill Round Kick (Triggers Feral Swipe)
    /autoskill Tiger Claw (Triggers Bite of the Asp)

Remove Kick and Feral swipe from your spam keys.

That should help boost your DPS back up some.
  3. Blarp New Member

Ya also I don't see bainstrike working anymore I'll get them on auto I guessing they auto turn on now with auto attack. Kinda nice

I was the guy that had everything up I would hit 15 keys every 4 to 15 sec lol

Sent you a pm boss
  4. Waldagar Augur

Bainstrike went the auto trigger way as well. You can remove that line from your SPAM keys. You should be able to get down to 3 SPAM keys.
    Hot BUTTON 1:
    /alt activate XXX Chameleon Strike
    /disc Bestial Evulsing
    /disc Maul
    /disc Focused Clamor of Claws or Tempest of Claws (AOE)

HOT BUTTON 2:
    /alt activate 1431 2nd Spire (3rd spire - raid)
    /alt activate XXXX (Beastial Bloodrage)
    /Cast Dichromatic Fury
    /Disc Al`ele's Vindication

HOT BUTTON 3:
    /Cast 4 (Visoracius' Maelstrom (Timer 15))
    /Cast 2 (Frozen Miasma (Timer 14))
    /Cast 1 (Kreig's Bite] (Timer 6))
    /Cast 3 (Kromtus Lance or Kromtus Roar (AOE)(Timer 11))
    /alt activate canabalize

Hot BUTTON 1:
    /alt activate XXX Chameleon Strike
    /disc Bestial Savagery
    /disc Mangle
    /disc Focused Clamor of Claws or Storm of Claws (AOE)

HOT BUTTON 2:
    /alt activate 1431 2nd Spire (3rd spire - raid)
    /alt activate XXXX (Beastial Bloodrage)
    /Cast Dichromatic Fury
    /Disc Venon's Vindication

HOT BUTTON 3:
    /Cast 4 (Beramos' Maelstrom (Timer 15))
    /Cast 2 (Frozen Miasma (Timer 14))
    /Cast 1 (Kreig's Bite] (Timer 6))
    /Cast 3 (Frostbite Lance(Timer 7) or Frostbite Roar (AOE) (Timer 11))
    /alt activate canabalize
  5. Blarp New Member

Thanks boss I'll be making a few adjustments