Truth or lies?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Elite_raider, May 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I have only gotten 7 of my 12 box crew in. This is garbage.
    Accipiter and Bardy McFly like this.
  2. Sakuraba Augur

"I have only broken the rules of the server 7 times out of 12"

Doesn't surprise me that nobody enforces the rules, but I am surprised that people are so damn brazen about it lol.
    Lorria Blackcat likes this.
  3. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

There is no rule about boxing as many as you want. There is a rule about boxing as many as you want from the same PC. Only Aradune had a limit on boxes that went beyond the Truebox limitation.
    Tweakfour17, Fenthen and Dythan like this.
  4. Bardy McFly Augur

This is not the Aradune ruleset. You can box as many toons on this server as you are willing to do manually and with appropriate hardware.
    Tweakfour17 and Fenthen like this.
  5. Machen New Member

There's no rule against boxing 12 on the server.
  6. Sakuraba Augur

The server has the same Truebox ruleset as Aradune and Mangler. That's 2 accounts per computer, unless the language has suddenly changed.

Unless you expect me to believe you are controlling 6 computers physically without using remote access tools and automated play.
  7. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Aradune has Truebox, plus an additional restriction on boxing more than two accounts. No other server has that additional restriction.
    Tweakfour17 and Fenthen like this.
  8. brickz Augur

that isn't the rule on literally any server
    Tweakfour17 and Bardy McFly like this.
  9. Machen New Member

So much wrong with this pot.

Aradune and Mangler do not have the same ruleset.

Both servers are max 1 toon per computer.

Aradune is max 2 toons per player, total. (2 toons, 1 on each computer). Aradune is the only server that has this restriction of all the truebox servers.

And yes, there are a lot of players physically controlling 6 computers with no software. I did it for many years on Phinigel.
  10. MileyVyrus Elder

They invented laptops a few years back. It's stupid easy to control 4-6 on laptops without even bothering to go as far as to buy numpads.

Now if you see someone with 6 toons and 4 are melee, then yeah, report them immediately.
    Fenthen likes this.
  11. Burpinflyz New Member

Server showing population as High. DB just gonna leave everyone in que when getting in will not happen. Wasted hour and a half, wasted funds spent reacquainting with EQ, wasted funds prepping for this new TLP experience. [IMG]
  12. Numiko Augur

What's so hard about hitting 1 (for assist macro) and 2 (for spell casting macro) on 6 keyboards?
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  13. Vaile Journeyman

well, I just found out you can still get the "disconnected due to lack of activity" while waiting in queue...
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  14. Zinkeh Augur

Eww that's not supposed to happen. Shame though the queue doesn't count down your place in line, or better yet. Make some sort of noise when you finally get in. DING or something.

**EDIT** A(S*D&A(S*D&(* I was just booted for inactivity in the queue as well.....and just checked it not 5 minutes ago. That must be a bug or something. I literally just checked it before typing the first part of this post. Well there went an hour and half.
  15. Fell Augur

Same here...After an hour and forty minutes exactly. Tried to relogin five (edit: twelve) times so far now without success...
  16. Vaile Journeyman

I've been watching, I sure didn't get in trust me. it just was like "eh, you waited quite a while and were clicking right as server unlocked, buuuuuut you suck so *boot*"
  17. Bardy McFly Augur

And I've done it for many years on Agnarr. I know some poeple that box 2+ groups manually.
  18. Vaile Journeyman

Yeah, I can't even get back to the server screen now :(
  19. Bardy McFly Augur

Lmao this was the bug I asked about earlier and was wondering if they fixex it. Guess not haha.
    Fenthen likes this.
  20. Vaile Journeyman

lol yeah, that's why I mentioned it. It's probably my fault, my oh so wonderful luck brought that back I guess and it seems to be hitting others as well... sorry everyone :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.