Truth or lies?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Elite_raider, May 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zinkeh Augur

18 minute long 1m queue. Fancy. It's gonna be a long night.
    25 minute long 1m queue. Fancy has been upgraded to Sir.
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  2. karendar New Member

I clicked log in at 3:01 and got put into a 1 minute queue. 20 minutes later, still sitting here waiting lol
  3. Numiko Augur

same here i clicked as soon as the servers unlocked and still am waiting :oops:
  4. Bardy McFly Augur

I was chain hitting 'Play' and got in queue within a 3-5 second window of the server opening. Said 1 minute. As of now it is saying 21 minutes. I pity anyone that waited a minute or longer before getting in queue. Gonna be a long night.
  5. Lumeadwen New Member

New

Relax, you are in queue. Average wait time does not matter, it is a running average, but since server just launched it doesnt matter. Server is still low pop, so they are throttling logins to ensure server does not crash.
  6. The Balance New Member

Average time is not time to get in, it's the average time it took someone who got through the queue - of which ZERO people have done because the server hit max capacity instantly. The average time is the time the sever has been up - and that won't change until people start getting through, which will be 8+ hours from now.

If you're unlucky enough to be in the queue on Mischief right now, chances are great you aren't playing today.
    Bardy McFly likes this.
  7. Bardy McFly Augur

And in 2 minutes it went up 2 minutes to 23 minutes. Now 25 minutes. Still going up.

Pop a movie or show on, you probably won't be playing for at least a few hours.
  8. Fell Augur

It didn't do that for me. It simply changed the wait time from "one minute" to "six minutes". Am back at the server select window now, and no buttons are greyed out.
  9. Bardy McFly Augur

I forget which launch it was because it's been a while and I did a bunch of the earlier ones, but I was in queue 7 or 8 hours before I got in. You're probably accurate.
  10. Menlo135 Journeyman

Timer just going up and up atm :(
  11. Machen New Member

The timer shows how long the people who just recently made it in had to wait. Not how long it thinks you will probably have to wait. When there is a cap to how many people can be in, and no one is logging out, the wait can be close to indefinite.
  12. Zinkeh Augur

25 minutes later all 3 of my names have been taken. Nice. The hell...
    Now I'm just annoyed. I've used the same name for like 10 years and 4 TLP first Aradune and now Mischief I've had name taken.

Took the day off JUST so I could claim my name, too. Dammit.

Guy that stole it on Aradune even said "yeah I keep getting mistaken as you constantly, but I'm keeping the name"........and then never played again.
  13. Warbanzi New Member

Wish my toons leveled as fast as this timer. How about making a count down timer not a count up or just rent a better log in server. The bags we all bought paid for it in the last 24 hours.
  14. Fell Augur

Does that mean you got in after 25 minutes? If so, that's somewhat hopeful for the rest of us.
  15. Pimento Lorekeeper

Wonder why there are so many apologists for EQ?
  16. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Server has been up for 40 minutes and if I remember right EQ isn't the only game to have issues with these type of launches.
  17. Bardy McFly Augur

I was in queue within a few seconds of server opening. Got through at about 32 minutes... to get bounced because I forgot I still had my boxing tools running LOL. Oops! Back to the end of the line haha.
  18. Vaile Journeyman

I was spamming on Thornblade right at 3 est, still in queue :( Was hoping I was gonna be semi OK going Thorn right off the bat but as with most things in my life, I was wrong.
  19. PinHead New Member

Average wait time... 43 mins.

Nothing to see here! (literally)
  20. Zinkeh Augur

Yeah, I'm quite angry though about losing my damn name. Lol..it's silly but user names are how we know each other across the games and servers and I've had/used this particular name for 10 years or more. I can't help but think it was ganked maliciously just to claim it.

I clicked in the millisec it went "UP" and took 25 minutes to get in.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.