Truebox has failed. Let's talk gameplay changes instead.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jaera, May 1, 2019.

1. Mybag Journeyman

I would just like to add that this doesn't mean guilds cant still race for server first and open world, it just means they actually have to measure it off time put in and skill rather then how can we block, train or slow down the other guilds from progression.
  2. Tros New Member

I do not get where it costs anything to play on a TLP. A krono costs only plat which a farmer could make without ever spending a dime. No one is going to pay $90.00 a month to play 6 toons just to farm on a kronoless server, they may pay that to play the game, but not to farm plat that cant be used at the creation of the next TLP.
  3. Machentoo Augur

Your post already proves my point. You don't play when there isn't something you need to work toward. Scarcity, for you and most raiders, revolves around raid gear, so that is where you put your time to achieve your goals.
  4. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

The claim is that requiring a subscription will reduce the illegitimate farming and that is patent nonsense.

Requiring a Krono be consumed to have a premium subscription active and allow you to play on a TLP is still requiring something be paid to play. Is it trivially easy for them to farm enough to pay the Krono for their accounts to be active? Yes.

Is it trivially easy to farm enough plat and items to sell through RMT to pay for their accounts to be active without Krono? Still yes. That has been proved long before Krono existed.