True Multi boxing is easy

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ilshade, Mar 25, 2024.

1. Ilshade Augur

I use 6 of these Beelink SER5 Mini PC x6 mouse and keyboards and you got yourself a true box self group - no fighting over loot, start time, waiting on people or afk exp leaches :) enjoy
    then use in game macro to assist main puller and attack either melee or spells (everything is manual)

I find pet class the easiest, main puller as a tank and atleast one healer and your golden - most dungeons and fear/hate plane can be done, so the game can be enjoyed solo
    25thAnniBaby likes this.
  2. Zansobar Augur

You sound like a lonely lonely man....
  3. Dre. Altoholic

Just buy six PC's and accounts!

In other news, the sun is hot.
    Lineater likes this.
  4. jeskola pheerie

Hotter in earth with 6 pc exhaust
  5. Laronk Augur

Nah sounds like a dude with a hobby.
  6. Ilshade Augur

says the person on the forum alone reading posts :)
  7. Ilshade Augur

once every year hobby of TLP server restart :)
  8. pipo Lorekeeper

I'm sure but I want a nontruebox TLP server
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

No truebox with FTE, Truebox with no FTE. :)
  10. ForumNugget Journeyman

Nice. I'm curious, how do you hook all those up to monitors? Do you do them individually to an individual monitor or a different way?
  11. 25thAnniBaby Lorekeeper

Most of the individuals I know that use similar setups are using a 6 monitor stand in a 3x2 format.
    3 on top and 3 on the bottom.
  12. Numiko Augur

There are also monitors now that will take up to 4 HDMI feeds and work as a split screen like the LG UN 4300 for example.

[IMG]
  13. Ilshade Augur

I use monitor mounts to the desk and have it three x three

that way is all in front of me - 32 inch on the top row for better viewing lol old eyes
  14. ForumNugget Journeyman

Right on, thanks all for the replies.