<Trucidation> Agnarr Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Opimo, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Opimo Journeyman

Trucidation is an active raiding guild on Agnarr that has cleared all current content up to Veeshan's Peak, including Cazic 2.0 when it was briefly available.

Raiding Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
    Raiding Times: 8:00 PM EST - 12:00 AM EST
    Voice Required: Discord (Mic not required)
    Loot System: DKP

Requirements: Must be 18 years or older. Level 58+. Some progress on your VP Key and Class Epic preferred. Should have resist gear for each resist type. Will Multi Quest pieces of your VP key based on class priority.

We have a strong desire for caster DPS and Druids at this time, especially Wizards.
  2. Opimo Journeyman

Still looking for Caster DPS. We're pretty full on Monks at the moment.

If you need help with your VP key, we have pieces that we can Multi Quest to speed up your progress.
  3. Sanguimanus Redfang New Member

I was interested in joining you guys so I went to YouTube to see if your guild had any raid videos up...

I literally just googl'd: "Trucidation Youtube"

You guys should work on getting that taken down, its a big turn off for people who might be looking to join.
  4. Kyleigh Journeyman

Yeah they are pretty much the armpit of Agnarr...
  5. Anon New Member

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I bet you do have pieces to "EM QUEUE"
  6. Darwhine New Member

Just to know: a monk member of trucidation named Cwalk just trained us on purpose at IC and killed our group. Is that a value of your guild?
  7. Cyanogen New Member

Please send an officer a tell in game. We take these actions very seriously and will get to the bottom of it immediately.
  8. Rage_Sk Journeyman

LadyFists use to make a living on training monks camping pawbuster then selling them the pipe ... he is still part of your guild. Is this a new leaf you all are working on ?