Trouble logging on one account

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Torque, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Paradisic_parasite Elder

Me 2. One of my accounts fails to recognize username/password over and over. Was able to change password but the failed log-ins continue.
  2. Xiss Journeyman

Exact same issue. 1 acc fine, other wont log on.
  3. aiha Saryrn [Bertox]

Same issue. Getting old with the login/server problems every day.
  4. Venedar Lorekeeper

Same here can log in to all account beside my monk account. Dosnt work at all.
  5. Creeperz New Member

I cannot log in second account. Go figure I took today off to play and relax on Everquest. You failed me again Daybreak or whatever your name is these days.
  6. Odious Pong New Member

One of my accounts refuses to log in. Jesus what did they do when they moved data centres, put all the data on usb sticks or something.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

8. svann Augur

I cant log in on my main character's account. It acts like Im entering the wrong password. When I try resetting my password it doesnt seem to recognize my cell phone number for secondary authentication - the continue button remains greyed out. Petitioned on my alt character's account (this account). Please fix - raid tonight.
  9. Metanis Bad Company

So I had problems yesterday with 2 of my accounts. This morning those 2 are back to working but I have a problem now with a 3rd account. It would appear that Darkpaw has implemented a Random Number Generator function in the login script. They must think it's April Fools Day or something.
    svann likes this.
  10. Morriana Journeyman

Same issue, twitter says fixed, obviously not.
  11. Jaky New Member

i got the same problem m can't log-in
  12. Ninelder Augur

13. ZiestaulTwo New Member

Also can't login to my other account. Have raised a support request for it.
  14. Marshaik412 New Member

The engineering support are looking into this situation already. Your not alone =)
  15. Sirquestrd New Member

Happening again today.
  16. Trinnity New Member

Same issue with one account. Even reset password (thank you very much for that DB).

Someone in CS needs to wake up and answer this please.
  17. Miss Pie New Member

got in on 3 and one still can't get into eq site or game
  18. Sputnik_Stan Journeyman

I am having the same problem.

I cannot log my main account in at all using patchme but can using the launcher this account has a Heroic charachter on it.
    My second account logs in fine with launcher and patchme and this also has a Heroic character on it.
    My third account logs in fine with launcher and patchme and has no Heroic characters on it.

Hope it gets fixed soon.
  19. Yara_AB Augur

This sounds like another problem.
    Does your accountname contain a hypen (-) or an underscore (_)? If so, this is a different problem we already discuss here.

Sorry - just noticed you are already on that thread :)
    But going to leave the comment in here in case someone else stumbles over that thread.